Chapter 13

Merlin pov

This morning after I talked to Draco, Arthur and I were walking down the hall talking about what he missed out on when the three musketeers came up to us. Ron, Harry, and Hermione.

"What can I help you three with?" I look at them, calculating them. I have a feeling that they are going to ask something about Draco and me talking this morning.

"Why do you and Malfoy talk like you're old friends? And are you a Death Eater?" Harry asked me this. Why is he asking me this? he has only seen me for the first time since the beginning of this school year, and they unmasked all of the Death Eaters when Dumbledore died.

"One, I am not a Death Eater, and two, I talk to him because he is good company and I don't blame him since he was forced to do what he did. Now if you'll excuse me I have other things to do." And with that I walked away with Arthur right at my side.

When we were far enough away from the three, I turned to Arthur and said, "I don't like those three very much. What about you since this is your first time meeting them." Arthur took a while to answer my question about his first encounter with those three.

"I don't like how they disrespected someone who was forced to do things he didn't want to do. I had to do things I didn't want to do because of my Father." His Father was a subject he doesn't like to talk about so I move on to a different one concerning Draco coming to visit later.

"Hey Arthur, would you mind if Draco comes by for a while after classes are over so you can officially meet him?" He turned to me with a look that basically said 'I know what you just did,' but he answered anyway.

"No, I don't mind. I would actually like to meet the kid since you talk about him so much." He was sincere when he said that.

"Well good because he is coming by later. That's partially what I talked to Draco about this morning." Arthur turned to me with a look of disbelief because I didn't tell him before asking Draco to come by.

"And when were you going to tell me about Draco coming by before he actually came by?" I just gave him a smile at that because he knows me so well.

"Well that was a perfect opportunity to bring it up, so I did." When I told him this, he had mixed feelings on his face. It was so funny that I ended up laughing and running away from a furious Arthur.

"Merlin when I catch you, I will make sure you end up six feet under," he yelled at me while running after me which wasn't very far behind me.

"That is if you catch me," I yell back at him while still running for my life.

This is fun I'll make sure to rile Arthur up even more now that he is back from the dead. It's been lonely with him gone all these years. Now that I've riled him up, I need to cool him down for what's going to happen later today.

_________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, I tried to make it longer since my brother is going to be gone for a while. Hope you guys enjoy it.

AshKitty1