Chapter 10

Hey guys, instead of using my dumb computer, I'm using my Mom's. Problem solved for a limited amount of time. Anyways onto continuing the story. Also read the bold words at the bottom.

___________________________________________________________________________

Merlin pov

I woke up in the early morning like I always have since the beginning of being Arthur's servant. That reminds me, Arthur is still here. I look over to Arthur's bed and see that he knocked almost all of his pillows over in his sleep and his blanket is surrounding him like a groundhog burrowing its way to escape the weather on groundhog day. Since Arthur isn't going to wake up anytime soon, I decided to prank him a little bit, meaning cold ice water splashing onto him.

I get up to pick up a bucket I had set by the door of the bathroom, go to the kitchen to get three handfuls of ice and put them in the bucket, and fill the bucket full of cold water. This is going to be funny, not for him but for me. After letting the water stew a little bit in its glorious coldness, I take the bucket and walk over to Arthur's bed and prepare to dump the water. Arthur ruffles for a minute, but after he stays still I dump the water on him.

Arthur gets up immediately after I poured the cold water onto him. "MERLIN! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING! Good lord that's cold." He runs over to the closet full of extra blankets and covers himself in them. I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. "Oh you think that's funny huh Merlin," Arthur says making the creeps go up my spine. That isn't good.

"Arthur Since your up now, I have duties to attend to feel free to the place." And with that I take off down the hall to my office. 

Arthur pov

"I swear Merlin when you come back you're going to get what you deserve after pouring all of that cold water onto me." Merlin was always like this back in Camelot, and I'm glad I still have my best friend after all of these years.

But I'm still wondering what he meant by the threat could be anywhere or anything. We'll see later on after I have a talk to him.

"Knock, Knock"

I wonder who that could be. I open the door that Merlin made visible to the student so they knew not to trespass and know to knock first before entering. I open the door to see someone I did not expect to see at all since the banquet.

____________________________________________________________________

Hey guys I know this is extremely short and I apologize for that but this isn't my computer that I'm using, so I have it for a limited amount of time. So be patient with me here.

Also I think of starting another book concerning the Naruto anime. Let me know if you think it's a good idea and if you want a sample of the first chapter I wrote a while ago. And comment about it.

Thank you

AshKitty1