Chapter 9

Professor McGonagall pov

Merlin looked extremely while introducing his important friend to us. It was like he was protecting him from something that would strike any moment.

I followed Merlin and his friend when they left the room. I heard Merlin basically say that he couldn't lose his friend again, and the next thing I know I could hear two sets of sobbing. I should leave before they suspect anyone watching them.

I rounded a corner away from the two only to run into Professor Snape (He was not kicked out of Hogwarts or killed) and he said, "You know it is not right to snoop around." After he said that he left as though he wasn't there. I got caught by someone I didn't suspect would get onto me.

Merlin pov

After our little moment of reminiscing the past, we went back to my chambers to collect some things I will need then we went to my office. Once at the office, we decided to make it less creepy in my opinion. It was to dark and dreary for my taste, so we decided to spice it up a bit.

After we got done with the office, Draco decided to pay us a visit. "Merlin is it alright if I spend lunchtime here with you both." He was very timid and shy while asking. The others still push him around then. "Sure you can. We would love the company. Right Arthur?" "Right." In that time we spent our time talking about what was going on now in the school and outside of school. By the time Draco had to leave, it was dusk. I realized that Draco skipped half a day of school. I'll have to have a talk with him.

"Arthur want to stay in my chambers one more night or would you like to have your own?" He took his time answering, "I'll spend one more night in your chambers because I really don't know my way around this place quite yet." And so we set off towards my chambers.

Arthur pov

We left Merlin's office towards his chambers. I wonder where my chambers will be, but I hope mine are close to Merlin's because I'll get lost within the walls. Once we get there, we go inside to see two of those comfortable beds. I go to the left and Merlin goes to the right. Next thing I know I'm in bed with my eyes closing with the lights off.

________________________________

Sorry this is shorter than normal bear with me. If any one has any ideas to add just comment. Hope you enjoyed it though.

AshKitty1