Chapter 12

Merlin pov

Arthur is officially a pig. I didn't know that a human being could eat so much in so little time. I'm probably giving Arthur a disgusted look because he looked right back at me with a 'what' look. That belt is going to be full of holes in no time.

I see Draco sitting by himself again. Good grief give the kid a break, they were going to kill the kid if he didn't do what he did. Instead of calling Draco up here, I stood up and went to him. He was looking down, so he didn't see me heading his way.

When I got to him, I tapped his shoulder which seemed to surprise him more than anything. He gave me a small smile which was good. At least he thinks I'm good company.

"So Draco, how do you feel about coming with me after classes today to officially meet my best friend?" He looked shocked at what I said because he had to blink quite a few times.

"That would be great Merlin. I would like that. But, do you think he would like to meet me?" He almost looked like a kicked puppy as soon as he said that.

"Sure he would all you would have to do is talk to him respectfully that is about it. Oh, and also your new Defense against the Dark Arts teacher is Professor Snape." He looked horrified when I said that Snape was his new DDA  teacher.

"Just great you just made my year a lot harder. Snape gives a lot of homework to do, but he is not as bad as McGonagall on the homework. Her homework means death because her definition of homework is two piles of what needs to be done." I believe him on what McGonagall says is "homework."

"I believe you about Mcgonagall's homework, and I have to end breakfast now so I'll see you later okay, so don't forget." He gives me a nod and I hurry back to my seat.

Once I get back to my seat, Arthur gives me a 'what were you doing?' look, and I just replied with a smile. "Ding, Ding". "It is time to start classes in five minutes, so I suggest students to go ahead and finish up breakfast to start the day."

The students started to leave along with the teachers. I had a feeling that today was going to be a borderline on good and bad for a day.

___________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's so short, I came up with it on the spot because I had the computer after nabbing it from my brother. I promise a longer one next time.

AshKitty1