Chapter 11

Hey guys I have this is going to be a short chapter because of two reasons: 1 I'm not using my own computer, and 2 I'm just about to get a job. So I'll try to update as soon as I get the chance.

Also, I want to know what you guys think about me writing a Naruto Anbu story and if you guys would want the first chapter or part of the first chapter, and to let me know if it was at least alright.

Continuing to the story

___________________________________________________________________________

Arthur pov

When I opened the door, Severus Snape stood in front of me. I was expecting Professor McGonagall or nosy kids to come bother me. This was unexpected, and one that I wanted to be warned about.

"So Mr. Arthur, is Merlin in at the moment?" His voice gives me the creeps and goosebumps. After this encounter, I hope to never have to hear or see him again.

"No, Merlin went to his office just a few minutes ago." At least I tried to be pleasing, just a little. He sneered at me like I was a bug meant to be squashed by his shoe and walked away presumably towards Merlin's office. When he sneered at me, he had a scrunched up face that looked like he tasted something foul. A face of eating a sour lemon, need I go on.

I hope Merlin can handle himself around Snape. Time to get dressed and avoid Sour Face.

Merlin pov

A few minutes after settling down in my office for the day, Professor Snape comes in. In many ways he reminds me of Uther Pendragon. "May I help you Professor Snape?"

"Yes, you can Headmaster. You can interact with the students more and get me more potion supplies for my classes." He sounded like he was patronizing me. Well he doesn't have to deal with having a potions class.

"Actually Professor Snape, you have been put for as a Defense against the Dark Arts teacher instead of potions for this year. I have done this so I can see your performance in handling this type of class. All of your records for potions class is great, but I think you'll do even better in a different field and I chose Defense against the Dark Arts. Surprise me Professor Snape." Snape looked stunned from what I just said. His mouth was hanging open and wanted to say something, but instead, immediately closed his mouth.

"Thank you Headmaster," and with that he left.

What a morning and the day is not even close to being over. Time to go get Arthur for breakfast, and that means that I'll have to put a few more holes in his belt.

_______________________________________________________________

Sorry it's short but again I'm on a time limit. Thanks for being patient and sticking with me on the story, and if you guys have ideas on the story that could be added comment and Ill see what I can do.

AshKitty1