1.13

We've been living very peacefully and I am excited about going on the promotion tour tomorrow. I told the label about Arion and they didn't care at all, surprisingly.

They just said that I need to have a babysitter at all times, which would obviously be my mother, and I needed to keep her away from publicity.

The reason being was the label is very protective of artists' kids. Limited publicity would lessen my worries. I wouldn't worry about my fans obsessing over her and scaring her in public.

"Toni! Toni!" I heard Arion yell as she into the kitchen. "Toni, Sammy bit my finger," she whined.

I laughed a little because Sammy has gums. His teeth never grew in because he has a little defect. "It'll be okay, sweetheart. Did you finish packing?" I asked. Her eyes widened and before she could lie, I spoke. "Go. Now, please," I demanded calmly. She ran off and hopefully started packing.

It wasn't a lot, she's a baby, so I packed her clothes. However, I told her if she wanted toys, she'd have to pack them because whatever she doesn't bring would be her fault, not mine.

"Toni!" I heard.

My mother walked into the kitchen with my brother, Mikey, behind her with her purse and carryon luggage. I haven't seen Mikey in forever so I was super excited. "Hey Mommy! Hey Mikey!" I screamed. I hugged him tightly.

"Hey Tone. How is everything? Where is the little one?" He asked setting Mommy's stuff down. I called Arion and told her to come downstairs.

"I love the sound of her squishy feet," my mother said as we all heard Arion make her way down the stairs. "Yes, Toni?" She said coming directly to me.

I turned her around introduced her to Mikey. "This is your Uncle Mikey, my brother." I could feel the excitement rush through her body as she leaped over to him. "Uncle Mikey, play with me," she begged.

I didn't want Mikey stuck in the play zone forever because he's a busy man plus, we're packing. "No, Ari. How about Uncle Mikey helps you pack and bring your suitcase down?" Her eyes glistened and she dragged him upstairs.

I watched as they went off upstairs. My mom waved in front of me and asked why I looked so fascinated. "She's just so gorgeous. It's crazy how I love her a little more everyday," I said still in my own world.

"The other night, she called me Mommy, and it was obvious to get me not to be mad but it meant something to me. I'm someone's mother in a way. I love my little girl."

I felt tears roll down my cheek and before I knew it, I was in full blown tears. "You want to keep her don't you?" Mommy asked me. It dawned on me that that might have been the feeling I had. She was one of the best things that had ever happened to me. The last month and change had been short but overly fulfilling.

I might have wanted her forever, but I did not want to have that discussion. Not now. "Uhm. I don't know. I might just be on my period with all this emotional nonsense." I said laughing the conversation off.

Mikey and Arion came in laughing. "What's so funny you two?" Mommy asked. "Uncle Mikey said baby Toni pee pee herself," Ari giggled as she took a seat in the family room.

I darted my eyes at Mikey and slapped his arm. "I did not. Mikey used poopy himself," I teased making Arion crack up.

We went back and forth for awhile making fun of each other while Mommy and Ari laughed hysterically. "Okay, okay. Well, you poopy-head, booger eating, pimple butt, bald-head, we have to catch our flight in two hours so how about we carry this to the car?" I said ending the laughs. Mikey thought about whether or not he wanted to take us.

"Sure, let's go, you pee pee pissing, snot swallowing, stinky farting, nail biter," he said picking up our bags. I looked over at Arion, who looked cozy wrapped in her coat.

"You ready, pumpkin?" I asked. She nodded and raised her hands for me to pick her up. "No, no, no. You are too heavy and I have to carry my purse," I told her. She started pouting and kept her arms up.

"Please, Momma?" She begged making my heart skip a beat. I could literally feel my heart melt. I fixed my purse on my shoulder and picked her up. "I swear you are a trip. You only call me Mommy to guilt trip me." She smirked before laying her head down.

I kissed her head and locked the front door and headed off to the airport with her, Mommy, and Mikey.

Next update coming soon😘