1.15

"Bad man."

"Bad man."

"BAD MAN!"

I snapped out of my sleep hearing Arion in the middle of a nightmare. It was the weird bad man thing again. Like last time, her nose was bleeding, and she was also drenched in sweat.

I picked her up and took her to the bathroom. She was knocked out and didn't realize I had her until I started wiping her nose. "Momma, bad man," she cried. I don't know who these bad men are, but they have surely live in her head rent free.

She cried more and more, and the lights started flickering.

I don't think I could explain how petrified I was. She was scary child that controls things with her emotions. That's not average, no where close.

I decided to bathe her because the sweat would eventually start to smell. Even while bathing her, she was crying about the bad men.

"Bad men at the door, Momma. Door," she cried. I tried my best to ignore it because I don't want to give off a bad reaction or vibe, none would be better than a bad one... right?

I changed her into some clothes and we got back in bed. Her crying turned into badgering. The whole vibe had changed. She went from sad to angry in a matter of minutes. Her eyes were bloodshot and her nose started bleeding again.

The lights were flickering, the TV was staticky, the whole floor felt shaky.

"Okay, okay. What is it? Tell me. I'm listening," I said hearing my own voice lack certainty and assurance. She held her head as if her brain was crammed with thoughts.

"The door! Momma. The door!" she frustratingly yelled. I went to the door and went to open it. The second the door flew open, everything stopped. The lights, the TV, the floor... and all that was there was a yellow envelope.

I turned and looked at Ari who was obviously exhausted and close to collapsing.

I picked up the envelope and sat it on the table before running to Arion. "Baby, baby. Are you okay?" I asked shaking her mercilessly. She seemed to have calmed down but my nerves were shot at this point. She nodded before her eyes closed.

She fell asleep too peacefully for what had just happened. I used my sleeve and wiped her nose then laid her under the blanket.

I picked the envelope back up and opened it. I almost fainted seeing what it contained.

 I almost fainted seeing what it contained

It was all photos of my baby

It was all photos of my baby. Nearly one hundred of them. All high quality and she looked so happy in them. Happier than she was when she showed up.

"What in the hell..."

As I went through all the photos, none of them had a specific location that could've showed me where she came from.

I put them back in the envelope and got in bed next to Ari. I looked at her cute little face and started wondering things I haven't wondered since the first night. Where the hell did she come from? Whose is she? How did she end up at my doorstep?

The next morning, I woke up around 11AM for a brunch meeting with some fans. Arion was still fast asleep, but Mommy was in the kitchen reading the bible. "Good morning Mommy," I said on my way to the bathroom. When I came out, she served me breakfast and I sat next to her.

"What was all that commotion last night? Felt like the world was exploding." I laughed at her over exaggeration. "Ari was having a bad dream and weird stuff happened. And I got this." I handed her the envelope from last night.

She opened it and gasped at the sight of the photos. I ate as she looked through all the photos. "I can't believe this. This is creepy; yet, my grandchild is stunning!" she said.

She obviously missed the point.

"No, Mom. It's just... there's a lot to deal with. I don't know," I said. I don't know if Arion's "acts" are something I should announce to anyone.

"It worries me knowing there is someone out there that had these and knows where we are. Especially being on this promotion tour, we're in the public and I don't want her getting hurt. Things have to change," I said before pulling out my phone.

I demanded my label hire more security for not only my kid, but my mother and myself, as well.

They allowed it and said I will have more with me whenever I'm out and that there'll always be at least one stationed with Mommy and Ari.

Just as I got off the phone, I heard whining from my room. The door was open so I could see Ari fussing in the bed. I excused myself from the table and went into my room and sat on the bed next to Arion.

"Momma, I still sleepy, but I not," she pretend whined. She cracked a smile while trying to be serious. "Yeah, okay, silly girl. Come on, MomMom made breakfast," I said causing her eyes to pop.

"Biscuits?" she asked. I nodded and picked her up so she could go eat. "Morning, MomMom," she said as I sat her next to Mommy. I wanted to keep everything as normal as possible. Hopefully.

Stay tuneddddd