Chapter 3

Chapter 3

2 Weeks

I was getting super excited for Digi Fest. I couldn't wait to see all the viewers and all the other YouTubers. Luke said he was also going to be there, which I was really excited about. I didn't think he would be coming since he lives all the way in Australia. I couldn't believe how close we've gotten within a certain amount of days. It was like I knew him for years. I had just got done filming another video, and decided to just lounge on the couch. I turned on Netflix and watched Once Upon A Time. After awhile I started to get bored. I was going to get up when I got a text.

Luke Brooks

'Skype? :)'

I smiled, before replying '2 Mins'

I got my laptop out and logged onto Skype. Right when I logged on I got a call from Luke. I accepted and his face lit up the screen.

"Hi Luke" I smiled.

"Hey Mia" his smile just made my day.

"Did you do anything today?" He asks.

"Not really, just filmed a video. Now I've just been lounging around. What about you?"

"We just got back from eating at a restaurant." He says.

We talk for a bit more until he says he has to leave to film a video.

"Okay, I'll just text you. Bye Luke."

"Bye Mia, can't wait to see you at Digi." He flashes his amazing smile before going offline.

Cameron (Dallas) had asked me to be a guest on his new video, and I gladly accepted. I've known him for awhile now, and we've become really good friends. He's one of my closest guy friends actually. I got dressed out of my lazy clothes and headed over to his house. He only lived about 15 minutes away. I got to the door and after a few knocks he opened it.

"Hey Mia" he greets me with a hug.

"Hey Cam. So what are we doing today?" I ask as he lets me in.

"You'll see. I set it all up in the back." We head to the backyard and I see a bunch of food set up.

"Oh God." I say.

"So basically Im gonna ask you a set of random questions, like logical ones, and if you get them wrong then I have to throw food at you. And vice versa." He explains.

"Aw man, you could've at least told me we were gonna get all messy, I wore my good nirvana shirt!" I say.

He chuckles. "Okay you can borrow one of mine." He leaves for a couple seconds before returning with a plain grey shirt. I thank him and begin to google some of the questions I was gonna ask him. After about 10 minutes we had our questions ready. We sat down on some chairs and he started to record.

"Hey Guys it's Cameron, and I'm here with a very special guest! Please introduce yourself special guest." He says.

"Hey guys! I'm Mia!" I wave.

"Also known as JustMia! Now, today we're going to play a game, which I call, well, I don't know what this game is called actually."

Cameron explains the game and then we decided that Cameron will be the one asking the questions first. He grabs a blindfold and wraps it around my eyes.

"Wait you didn't tell me I'd get blindfolded!" I say.

"Sorry! Don't worry you'll do fine." He says.

"Mm" I reply.

"Okay. First question. The 57 on Heinz ketchup bottles represents what?" He asks.

"What the hell? How am I supposed to know that!" I shout.

"You're just supposed to know!" He says.

"Um .. The year they made it?" I guess. It was quiet for a couple seconds before I felt something being thrown at me.

"Uck! What is this?!" I say.

"Eggs!" He says, laughing like crazy.

After we were done filming, we looked and smelled like a mess. I had food everywhere. I decided to take a shower at Cams because I couldn't drive in my car like this. He gave me some of his clothes to wear and I felt refreshed after my shower. It was almost 10 so I decided to head home. As soon as I got home I jumped into bed. I grabbed my phone and noticed that Cameron had posted a picture of us earlier, when we looked like a mess.

'Things got messy with @miasalvatore' he captioned it. I chuckled and retweeted it.

'Thanks for throwing food at me today @camerondallas. You know the perfect way to make a girl feel special!'

'@miasalvatore you know I try.(: till next time babe!'

I smiled and favorited it. I kept scrolling through my twitter feed when I got a text from Luke.

'Stop cheating on me :('

I chuckled and replied,

'I would never cheat on you :)'

'Lies lies lies' he replied. I smiled at his text before drifting off to sleep.