Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Closer

The next morning I woke up at 11. Andrea was moving in today. I checked my phone and went on twitter. I checked my notifications and saw some of the tweets I was tagged in from yesterday.

'JaiBrooks1: Had fun at six flags with the boys and @miasalvatore. #lia'

Attached was the picture from the Lex Luther Drop of Doom ride. I retweeted it.

'DanielSahyounie: My balls were safe. Thanks @miasalvatore' I laughed and retweeted it.

I then went onto Instagram. Luke had tagged me in a picture so I clicked on it to get a better look. It was the picture of me and him hugging in the front of the Six Flags sign. He captioned,

Had fun yesterday w/ @miasalvatore : ) (and the other boys..)

Aw. He was so cute. I commented,

'Thanks for inviting me. :)'

I decided to post the picture of all of us standing in front of the Six Flags sign. I captioned it,

'The day couldn't have gone any better'

And I tagged all of the boys. I then texted Andrea what time she was coming here. Right when I sent it, the doorbell rang. I went to go answer the door and was greeted by Andrea, carrying large boxes.

"Hey roommate!" She greeted. I took the boxes from her and set them down in the living room.

"Im excited!" I say, helping her unload the rest of the stuff. "Me too!" She replies.

It took us about 6 hours to unload everything. We decided to just relax and just order pizza for dinner since we were really tired. We showered and changed into our pajamas and went downstairs. We both took a seat on the couch and picked a movie.

"She's the man?" I suggest.

"I can never say no to that movie." She says. I put the movie in and I heard the doorbell ring so I went up to get it. I paid the pizza guy and brought the pizza back to the living room.

"So, what's going on with you and Luke?" Andrea asks while taking a bite of her pizza.

"What do you mean?" I ask, taking a bite of mine.

"Oh you know what I mean. I know there's something going on here." She says.

"I don't know. I don't think Luke thinks of me like that." I sigh.

"Are you kidding me? He adores you." She says.

"No he doesn't." I shake my head.

"You guys would be so cute together." She says, while still keeping her eyes on the movie.

"We just met."

"Like a month ago! I think you guys should at least go out or something."

I didn't know what to say, so I just continued to eat my pizza and watch the rest of the movie.

Today, Andrea and I were at the Santa Monica Pier. We laid our towels on the beach and stripped into just our bathing suits. Andrea wanted to go into the water right away but I just wanted to relax for a bit so she went into the ocean while I stayed behind. I was laying on my stomach resting when I heard footsteps come toward me.

"Oh my Gosh! Are you Mia?" I turn around and see 3 girls standing right next to me. I get up to face them.

"Yeah, I am." I smile.