Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Happiest Place in the World?

It's been almost a month, and it feels like Digi Fest was just yesterday. Today was the day that my friends and I were going to Disneyland. It was kind of a tradition to go to Disneyland at least once a year. Andrea, Kian, Cameron, Nash, Matthew, Beau,Luke, Jai, and James were all going. Skip had to visit his relatives so he couldn't come sadly. I was riding with Kian and Andrea and the rest of the guys would just meet us there. We got there right when it opened. Luke and the boys were already there.

"Hey" I smiled at Luke, greeting him with a hug.

"Hey Mia" he greeted back. I greeted the rest of the boys as well. Right when we all said our greetings Cam, Nash, and Matt came.

"Hey Cam" I hugged him.

"I missed ya." He said.

"Missed you too." I said, even though we have been hanging out lately.

"Hi Nash, Hi Matt" I waved.

"Hey Mia" they both said.

"Well let's get going to the happiest place on earth!" Andrea yelled. We all got our tickets scanned and went in.

"Where to first?"

"Matterhorn Bobsleds!" Beau exclaimed.

We all agreed and got in line. It only took about half an hour before we were at the front.

LUKES POV

As we were about to be next I reached out to grab Mia's hand to ride with me when Cameron pulled hers right before I could.

"Ride with me." He said.

What the fuck.

"Sure."

What the fuckity fuck.

They both got in, Cameron first, then Mia, basically sitting on his crotch. My cheeks turned red as a felt my blood boil.

"It's ok babe you can be my partner." I hear Jai snicker.

"Oh shut up" I reply as I get in after Jai. I have a feeling that today's gonna be fucked.

MIAS POV

As the day went on, I got more and more tired. I mean, Disneyland is just basically walking and waiting, and then getting to sit for like a minute. It was the afternoon now, and the next ride was The Haunted Mansion. There was no line so we went straight in. They did the little skit where they pretended to trap us inside and blah blah. Then they opened the doors to where the ride was. The whole time Luke held my hand which I was confused of because it wasn't scary at all. Cameron was on the other side of me, standing close. The carts wouldn't stop moving so we had to jump on. Cameron quickly went In and motioned for me to go with him. I didn't know what to do because Luke was still holding onto my hand tight but no one saw because it was so dark. I didn't want Cam to think that I didn't want to ride with him or something so I quickly went inside the cart with Cam.......

With Luke right next to me.

Let me just say, the ride was really awkward. It felt like I was in the middle of the most awkward sandwich in the world. Cam and Luke were talking to me at the same time so I couldn't understand what they were saying. I don't know why they didn't get along but this whole day they never spoke a word to each other. After the ride we all got off.

"Well that was... Different." I said.

Luke and Cam just glared at each other. Did they get into a fight or something?

Andrea decided that we all should get our pictures taken in front of the castle before the fireworks started and it got crowded so we all made our way to the castle. We all took one group photo, asking a stranger to take it. Then Kian and Andrea went next for a separate photo. They looked like such a cute couple. Then it was Me and Andrea. We both hugged for the picture. The Janoskians all took a group picture and then one with me in it as well. I also took an individual one with Luke. Then it was Cam, Nash and Matt.

"Mia come take a picture with me" Cam said after Kian took the picture. I went up to him and posed, pretending to kiss his cheek when he quickly turned to face me, pecking my lips. I looked at him.

"Oops." He chuckled. I just kind of stood there, looking stupid.

I just kind of laughed it off and joined the rest of the group.

"Cam that was smooth." Kian said.

"You guys are cute." Matt said.

I didn't really know what to say so I just smiled. I looked at Luke and he looked like he was gonna punch someone. Was it because Cam kissed me? Did Luke actually like me? I sound conceited, of course Luke doesn't like me. We're just friends.