22

Where am I... I-I Hear a familiar voice, But I couldn't tell who it belonged to.

I opened my eyes my head still pounding "Ouch" was all I managed to say.

The boy turned around and ran to my bedside "Lily, your awake" he said with a tear-stained face.

"Who are you," I said out of confusion

"W-what?!" the boy said, but this time he sounded hurt.

"Was I supposed to know him?" I thought for a minute before I decided to ask him.

"Do I uh know you?" I said, his facial expression turned out sad like were we friends or something more

"Yea, I'm Jacob," he said hopefully

"Um, I don't remember you, I'm sorry" I said, as he was on the verge of tears

Just then the doctor told the boy, I think his name is Jacob to get out of the room so he could run some tests.

He just nodded. And as he walked out he looked down because I think he was hurt and crying.

I felt bad, but I don't think I know him right?!

The doctor started to speak and it knocked me out of my thoughts

"Ok, Lily you are being discharged right now."

'Discharged how long has I been here' I thought.

When the doctor left my mom entered the room and gave me a bag of clothes to changed out of

I changed then asked my mom " how long was I in the hospital for" she looked at me with wide eyes and sounded shocked when she said "you don't remember!?"

I thought for a minute but shook my head no and looked down on the verge of tears

She brought me into a hug and then said "it's ok we will help you get your memory back"

I looked up at my mom and smiled. Maybe I will remember that boy will I?