Gilbert Blythe | Please Talk To Me

A/N: This took me awhile to get up due to a lot better of ideas I had in my head and constantly getting so distracted, but I hope you all will enjoy this!💕

———————————————————————

"Gilbert Blythe, how dare you!" You yelled loudly from the field you were currently sitting in.

You were so shocked to have yelled like that. You've never risen your voice to anyone before.

Why must he be so annoying?

"What did I do?" He asked as he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"You know exactly what you did! Now give it back!" You were quite annoyed by him.

You stood up from the ground and pointed your finger at him as he smiled knowingly at you.

"Give me back my books!"

"Only if you stop ignoring me." He had a smug look on his face that made you just want to smack right off, but you stopped yourself, knowing you could never do that.

"I may do as I please, thank you very much. Now hand it over." You put your hand out as you waited for him to place your book down onto your hand.

"Well, then I guess you're not going to need this for school then." He smirked as he started to walk away.

"Wait!" You groaned as you stopped him. He turned around and looked at you with a smirk.

"Yes?" He let out a small chuckle as he made his way back over to you.

"I need that for school, Gilbert. May I please have it back?"

"Nope, not until you agree." He laughed at himself as he watched you carefully.

Gilbert Blythe, you are a mean and hateful boy.

"I would never."

"Then no book." He spoke.

"I need that for school. Please?" He walked closer as he leaned towards me.

Your breath slightly hitched in your throat as he got closer to your face.

"Not until you agree." He whispered quietly as the same smirk sat on his face.

"You're a hateful boy, you know?" You spoke with slight disgust.

"I am not."

"Then give me my book, Gilbert." You let out a heavy sigh as you waited and waited and no reply.

"Okay, here." He handed you your book before he started to walk away.

You started to feel a bit bad for the way you treated him. He only wanted to talk to you.

Is that so bad, Y/N?

Yes, it is.

"Gilbert, wait!" You hurriedly ran towards him, making sure to catch up with him quickly.