Authors Note | PLEASE READ

hello, my loves💝

I'm so sorry I haven't been writing new imagines yet. I promise I'll be doing them soon! I just haven't had any relax time and I feel drained..

Today was the worst day I've had in a really long time.. I was bullied all day long and ganged up on by 5 different people. I kept defending myself and one of them who started it was sending audio messages who was reading my texts and mocking me and then saying such hurtful things to me..

I haven't cried this much in a long time.. all day I've been crying because I don't know what I did to make them hate me so much. I asked them and they keep mocking me and telling me to "f*ck off".. i felt so bad for everything and I apologized over 5 times and they said I was trying to play the victim and get pity even though I genuinely felt bad and feel like I did something wrong and something to make them hate me..

then they said I didn't say sorry..

now they're spreading lies about me online and to my friend.. luckily he read through all of it and is defending me. I can't defend myself because I got kicked out of the groupchat now but they are still doing it..

guys I don't know what to do today.. I need cuddles, really long hugs, support and comfort, and movies.

I've been crying my eyes out all day.. I feel so bad.. I hate this day.. so so much..