Cole Mackenzie | Soft Kisses

Requested by: Blue_Areo048

———————————————————————

"Whatcha drawing, bud?" Billy taunted Cole as he walked over to his desk.

Billy makes the kid next to him switch sits for the time being just to taunt Cole.

"Oh-" before he got his sentence out he had purposely knocked over the ink all over Cole's drawing.

Cole jumped up and hurriedly picked up the ink, but while doing so he knocked over his books.

You just watched as these events played out. You really hated how everyone treated Cole. He was just different was all. But.. they didn't like different.

"Billy!" You yelled out, frustrated.

"I-I didn't mean to!" He quickly defended himself. Although, you knew it was no accident.

"What is going on!" Mr Phillips yells angrily as he stomps over toward our table.

"Are you drawing in my class?"

"I'm sorry, Mr Phillips. I'll clean it up."

"While I'm tirelessly dedicating my life to your education?" You could see the anger in his expression and how he spoke so loudly.

"It's not his fault. Billy-" You spoke.

"It is absolutely his fault. He shouldn't be drawing in my classroom."

"Blackboard. Now!" Cole walked to the front of the classroom with a sigh.

Once again he was in trouble just because different. You felt horrible for him because he had never actually done something wrong. But somehow he had always been the one in trouble.

*

"Okay, gather around in a circle, everyone!" Everyone started to sit down and form a circle.

"Okay, who wants to go first?" Josie asked as she set the empty jug onto the floor.

"How about the freak goes first?" Billy smirked as he pat's Cole's back.

Cole looked miserable. He hated school so much because of Billy..

"Go on. What, are you afraid that no one will want to kiss you, freak?"

Cole clears his throat and hesitantly places his hand on the bottle before spinning it around.

We all watch the jug spin and suddenly.. your breath hitched in my throat.

It had landed on you..

You looked up at Cole and our eyes met. He looked just as nervous as you did. This sad yet handsome boy was so shy and nervous which only made you as nervous as him.

"Oh great, the two freaks can kiss." Billy chuckled.

You both stood up and walked over to each other.

"H-Hi." He stuttered quietly because swallowing the lump in his throat.

"Hi." You smiled back at him to try and make him less nervous, but you don't think it helped.

For a few moments you both just stood there, but that only caused the nerves to get worse.

Eventually, you put my hands on both his cheeks and kissed him.

His lips were soft and warm. The butterflies in your stomach were driving you crazy. Even though the kiss didn't last that long, to you it felt like forever.

You pulled away and you just looked at each other. His eyes shone with happiness as a small smile began to form on his lips.

You chuckled a bit before you both sat back down. But the entire time you just kept glancing at one another.

*

It was the next day. Yesterday was the day You had kissed Cole Mackenzie. And you still had butterflies in my stomach.

"Hey there." Billy sling his arm over Cole as he smirked at him and walked into the school.

Billy took his arm away from Cole and stuck his foot out causing Cole to trip and fall on the ground. His papers and books went everywhere.

"Billy, leave him alone!" You quickly jumped up to help Cole up off the floor.

"Are you okay?" You asked him as you helped him off the floor?

Billy scoffed before sitting back down.

"Freaks." He whispered

"I'm fine." He whispered to himself as he began to hurriedly pick up his books and papers.

"Here, let me help." You smiled as you began to pick up the things he had dropped.

"Here." You said as you gave him the remaining stuff he didn't have in his hand already.

"T-Thank you." He hung his head low before sitting down at his desk.

*

School had just ended and everyone was beginning to leave school for the day. Everyone had left except for You and Cole.

You grabbed your bag and started walking towards the door but was quickly stopped.

"Wait, Y/N!" Cole spoke and he walked up to you.

"I-I wanted to give you this. It's a drawing I drew of you." He sounded quite nervous as he handed you the beautiful drawing.

"Wow! This is so beautiful! Cole, this is amazing!" You exclaim with a huge grin on your face.

"But.. why me? I'm nothing special." You asked.

"I-I.. well, I kind of.." but then he stopped himself.

Then suddenly his lips were on yours. You were shocked but quickly kissed him back. His warm, soft lips on yours again was the best feeling ever. His hand on your cheek as his thumb rubbed your cheek.

He pulled away and smiled at you as his cheeks grew red.

"Me too." You smiled brightly at the boy.

He smiled back before pulling you into a tight yet warm hug.

"I'm happy." He whispered.

————————————————————————

I hope that you enjoyed this imagine! I'm falling asleep right now so I really hope it doesn't suck.

I LOVE COLE WITH ALL MY HEART

AND GILBERT

BUT COLE IS SO INNOCENT AND DESERVES EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD