COMING SOON! *Help needed*

Hey everyone!

It's been a while, and I'm sure a majority of you hate me. But guess what?

I'M COMING BACK!

Yes, you read that right! I'm very excited to be resuming ALL my projects on Wattpad.

Just to let you all what I've been up to...

I've just been sorting my life out and finding out what is good for me in this great big world. I've been traveling a bunch, having fun with friends, making music, and writing a whole bunch. All through this time, I have completed a bunch of mini stories and even a mini series. Hopefully I will be publishing them after All Boys Have Cooties.

I want to thank my cousin Gem @Thathalfasiangirlfor convincing me to come back to Wattpad to finish my projects. Writing has been such a large part of me and now I'm ready to come back to the Wattpad writing community.

Anyways, as I am coming back to Wattpad, many things have changed. The Wattpad website has changed drastically since I first started publishing, the tagging, the reader audience is different and, my writing style had changed.

I know all of you are thinking "duh of course it has", but it is true and I have seen its difference since I began this book. Therefore, I am looking for an editor to help me make a smooth transition back into finishing this book. As many of you know I finished this book a while ago and just never published it.

If you are interested please message me :) I'm not looking for anything particular just someone who wouldn't mind reading and editing my chapters with correct spelling, grammer, and vocabulary. I would prefer my editor to have at least one publication on Wattpad, pertaining to the teenfiction and/or chicklit and/or romance genre. If not, please still message me if you are interested.

I will let you all know when the next chapter will be up. Hopefully by the end of this month. Thank you for waiting for me all this time. Thank you for all your support! Look out for notifications on updates!

Love you all!

Love,

Molly xx