Chapter 18

" Trevor's you don't have to walk around like iron man" yells Carlos as I walk into the guys locker room where I'm suppose to meet for a pep talk before we go on the field. "The game hasn't started yet."

"Shut up," I say rolling my eyes from under my helmet. The stench of the hair dye still lingers around my head.

"Dude you're going to die of heat stroke" say Zach knocking on the back of my helmet like a door. "Its so humid in here."

"Let her." says Matt coming up from behind Zach, shirtless with a towel hanging low on his hips.

If you got past matts huge ego he wasn't that bad actually, maybe semi attractive. But right now he was attractive as an annoying puffy red mosquito bite.

"Gee Matt I thought we were friends." I say sarcastically "and friends don't wish each other dead."

"Babe," he says coming closer to me " you wish we were friends."

"Oh so you really thought I wanted to be friends with you. I say raising my eyebrows now forming beads of sweat under them. "Listen carefully next time."

"What is that suppose to mean?" he says confused

"Never mind." I roll my eyes "maybe you should join the cheerleading squad, you would fit right in."

"Hell yeah I would." Matt laughs slapping another lacrosse player, Jayden, a high five "right into Julia Newtons-"

"Ewwww." I exclaim

"Hey I wasn't finished." Matt chuckles "right into newton's ass."

"You are such a dick." I huff

"Yes I do have one" he says smiling and swinging a arm on my shoulders.

"Get off of me" I say shoving off of me

He stumbles as I push him but he recovers quickly. He starts sniffing the air earning strange looks from the guys.

"Why does it smell like hair dye?" he says looking around

Everyone shrugs and I just turn to talk to some of the guys.

"Okay guys!" yells Coach Jones coming into the locker room from the offices "and Jane."

My mouth drops opens, but I don't say anything because I know better not to say anything or else I wont be able to play tonight. Everyone sits down on the benches all ready to go outside and all pumped.

"Tonight is the first game" he roars the obvious but gets a very excited response from the guys

"And we have a special guest tonight" yells coach Wong coming in with someone behind him.

Coach Moore!

"And what are we going to do?" Coach Moore yells

"Whip some ass!" All the guys yell rushing over to him

I smile as Coach Moore pats all the guys on the back or give them those man hugs.

After going through all the other guys he gets to where I am sitting on the benched with my arms cross. I would of gotten up to hug him because he was an awesome coach to me in the 2 weeks he coached me but It didn't feel right because he ditched me with the sexiest jerk jones.

"Jane." He says warmly smiling and holding out his arms "How's the team been treating you?"

I shrug "okay, I guess." I say with a tiny smirk on my face.

I look up at the coach Jones and Matt behind Coach Moore.

I see Coach Jones tint red a little and Matt cringe a little too.