Chapter 12

"What the hell river get out!" I yell.

"I'm just checking." River protests

"The door was wide open!" I yell

"Hey, I'm not taking any chances." He says crossing his arms.

"River I don't have a fuck buddy like you do." I yell slamming my door and turning to Ben.

"Sorry about that." I say rubbing my temples

"It's okay, I have three sisters, I know how older brothers think." He shrugs and goes back to his laptop "so I printed out my part of the project and Liam sent me his all we need is your part of the report and were done."

"Okay let me just find it." I say moving my stuff off my desk.

I usually just dump all my random stuff on there instead of using it for it's actual purpose, school work. For me it's more like a drop it station that has the power to double into a very unnecessary homework table.

"Found it!" I say pulling a packet of paper from under a pile of loose netting for my lacrosse stick.

"Thanks." Says Ben taking it from me and stapleing it to his and Liam's part of the projects

"Finally, were done! I spent all of Sunday and Monday finishing it," I say falling onto my bed " if it weren't for my scholarship I would of just ditched the assignment, cause coach jones was in charge yesterday and I almost end died again."

"Hey can I ask you a question?" Says Ben coming over to sit next to me.

"You just did." I say sitting halfway up and leaning on my elbows.

"Have you had a boyfriend before? Like a exclusive thing?" He says nervously

"Define boyfriend?" I joke

"Jane I'm serious." He says even though he's smiling.

"Why are we talking about this girly shitty drama anyways?" I say falling back again

"Because it's important." He shrugs

"No it's not." I roll my eyes

"Then why do you hang out with boys so much? Do you like like one of them?"

"Uh no." I say wrinkling my nose "they are just either friends or enemies. Like frenemies"

"Don't you wish you hanged out more with girls?" He says

"Don't you wish you hung out with more boys?" I mimic him

"Jane I'm trying to be serious here." He whines rolling his eyes.

" well ya i guess." I say hesitantly "but I don't really get along with girls, i mean they're always bratty and rude. To be honest Tiffany and Lisa a my first real girl friends."

"So does this mean your a lesbian?" He says

I turn to face him and scrunch my eyebrows together.

"Why would you think that?" I say defensively

"Well uh sorry I didn't mean it in a bad way or anything." He stutters turning a light shade of pink.

"Then what way did you mean it?" I spit.

I sit up and cross my arms over my chest.

How could he think I was a lesbian I mean I hated girls most of the time and I had never had any girl friends before I went to Kentwood, but it didn't mean I was a lesbian!

Hell, I haven't been in any type of relationship before! And Im a total 100% clean out virgin! If never had a kiss or any touchy touchy shit and of course never had sex!