Chapter 15

"Janey!" Screams Meagan, she was the only one who called me that

"Yeah." I yell back

"Where are youuuu?" She howls

"In my room studying" I yell back.

"Here you are." She says coming into view in my doorway "There is someone here for you." She says coming into view in morway.

"Who?"I say spinning my chair around

"Some guy, I think he's River is friends with him." She says shrugging

"Than isn't it River's friend?" I say raising an eyebrow

"I guess but he said he wants to see you." She says skipping out of my room

"I need more details" I yell after her "what if he's an axe murderer to kill me?"

She doesn't answer and sigh. I could just leave the guy standing there or I could go see who it is.

Well I have nothing else to do but homework. I guess I can go see who Rivers friend is.

I get up and walk downstairs to the front hall and see who River's friend is.

Mason. Mason?

"What are you doing here?" I say confused but a little aggravated that he knows where I live.

"I thought you were coming to my game, princess." He says looking at me, his eyes twinkling.

"I never said that." I say crossing my arms.

"Well I asked you and usually girls come anyways." He says stepping closer to me.

"Well I didn't want to I had homework." I say stepping back

"Homework shomowork," he mutters stepping closer

"You smell terrible." I say pinching my nose

"It's all in the days work m'lady." He says bowing

I softly laugh, wait was is a giggle? I never giggle!

"So I was wondering if on Sunday your doing anything?" He says smiling.

I must admit his smile is so much like how they describe it in princess fairytales, they describe it, charming.

"No." I shake my head.

"Then do you want to do something with me." He says raising an eyebrow

"Like what." I say crossing my arms

"Like go paint balling with me and some guys." He shrugs "just hanging out."

"Okay." I say starting to guide him to the door

"Really?" He says a little surprised "I mean, no questions? Like why I'm asking you to come"

"Nope." I say poppin the p and open the door.

"Wow, so I'll pick you up at 12?" He says stepping out

"Okay." I smile

"Cool, just warning you all the guys are really experienced." He says leaning on the door frame.

" Oh no problem, just make sure to get them ready to for a to whip their asses" I say sweetly before slamming the door.

-*-

"Jane?" Says a voice behind me

I turn and see Tiffany

"Hey Tiffany." I say "what's up."

"Are you mad at me or Lisa or something?" She says

"No." I shake my head, lock my locker door and pick up my bag from the floor.

"Then why have you been ignoring us?" She say walking with me to Homeroom.

"I haven't," I shrug dodging people as she does the same.

"Then why are you always in the library during lunch, the only time I see you is like in classes and we barely talk." She says close to tears.

"Woah woah woah, Tiffany why are you crying?" I say stopping in the middle of the hall trying to comfort her.

"It's just that I'm-m afraid of l-losing m-my b-est-ie." she hiccups

"I'm sorry please don't cry." I say patting her on the back.

By now people have started looking at us.

Tiffany continues to sob, and I really don't do too good with people crying. They're just too emotional for me.

"Tiffany stop crying." I say a little nervously. "I'll go to the mall with you."

That does nothing.

"I'll go get mani bedis or whatever you call them."

The whimpering stops a little bit tears still pour from her eyes.

"I'll do what ever you want me to." I say desperately as people are now stopping and pointing.

Immediately she perks up. I have never seen anyone stop crying just like that. It's like her tears were immediately pulled back into her eyes

"You will?" She say grinning

"Wha-ho-how in hell did you do that?" I stutter in shock

"It's kinda a gift." She giggles

"Oh my gosh you manipulative." I huff and roll my eyes

"So meet me at your locker at lunch, were going shopping!" She squeals.

"What?" I shriek

That's when the bell rings.

"Oh, look at the time, we missed Homeroom, I guess we should be off to our classes." Says Tiffany skipping down the hall, literally, and leaving me shocked in the middle of the hall.

What the hell am I gonna do now?!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys

So I know I said I wouldn't update but I really need to bring up this point and lots of people were asking for it the update. Also this chapter hasn't been edited properly yet.

So the point is, is that people keep saying they hate the book or they don't like it because it's not realistic. I just want to say ITS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE REALISTIC. Molly didn't write the book to be realistic, it's a book of a make belief girl in a make belief cliche high school. The book is fiction and I don't think anyone enjoys the comments that say they don't like stuff about the book. If you don't like it then you have to read it.

On a happier note Molly is getting better and she will be back probably this summer.

Hope you liked the chapter. What do you think about Jane's going to be like going shopping? What about going paint balling with Mason, how do you think that's going to go? And what's your fav thing about Jane?

Also who are your fav singers and or bands?

Thanks for reading :)

Gemma :)

Vote

Comment

Share