Chapter 10

"Hey there pretty lady." says Romeo from behind me. "Haven't seen you in a while."

I feel hand slide onto my waist.

"Romeo get your hands off of me unless you want me to personally castrate your balls." I warn as I tiptoe to get a book on the top of my locker. Even though I'm pretty tall,I can barely reach the top shelf in these lockers. I think these lockers were ment for giants.

Romeo's hands come off my waist but then I feel a wieght on my shoulder. I look over and it Romeos head is resting on my shoulder and his face is a little too close to mine.

"Hey Ja-oh" says tiffany

"Get this fucking jackass off of me."i growl elbowing him in the stomach which does nothing.

"Got the looks, sexy growl and got some fire." Romeo whispers before getting his head off of me. "Me likey."

"Shut up." I grumble stepping in his foot which he winces to.

"Oh god, look whose coming over." mumbles Tiffany

"Hey." says a squeaky high pitched voice.

I don't bother turning around, I'm not in the mood for meeting new people.

Someone taps my shoulder

"Um excuse me?" says the high pitched annoying voice.

I roll my eyes and finally turn around to see a clone of Regina George from mean girls, but in a very altered uniform. She even has her little groupies and everything.

Her kaki skirt is rolled up to 'look at my ass' length. Her tight white collared shirt is untucked with the first three buttons undone, showing off her double D's with a neon pink lace bra sticking out. She has hung her navy tie on her neck more like a statement necklace. she has totally ditched the blazer rolled the sleeves up to her elbows. Her three inched designer black Mary Jane heels, making her taller then me. And to polish her look off the prostitute make up and visable nose job.

"Hi I'm Julia." says the slut holding out a well manicured hand.

"Oh so your Liam's fuck buddy." I say innocently batting my eyelashes.

Her cheeks go red. I hear Tiffany and romeo snicker.

"No, I'm his girlfriend." she says straightening her uniform.

"Well he was about to kiss me last night, so," I shrug "I think that makes you his fuck buddy."

"Okay listen slut," she says slamming a fist next to my head on the locker

"Oh, I don't think I'm the slut here." I say crossing my arms.

"Listen whore you make one move on my man I will personally make your life miserable." she spits. Her drawn eyebrows form into one as the scrunch together in frustration.

"It's okay my life is miserable already." I say turning around to grab my last book.

"I will make if worse, if you go near or touch Liam." she says punching the locker next to me. Her nostrils flare like a angry looking pig, with a nose job.

"Well you can have the man whore but I really have to go phycology class so I can figure out how to cure psychos like you." I say sweetly slamming my locker door. "have a nice day."

I turn and walk with a giggling Tiffany and a smirking Romeo.

Once we are out of earshot of Julia and her little group, we all burst out laughing.

"That was awesome." laughs Tiffany

"I've never seen anyone call Julia that she was a slut in her face." Romeo laughs doubling over in laughter.