chapter 2: the start of the adventure

in the morning the gang of slash, sarah, cassandra, glitch, and shadow got ready as they would for school and they got there backpacks on they left all there school supplies in sarah's closest. as they were about the head down stairs "wait we need a leader" shadow said and they all nodded "i say we vote for who we want to be the leader" slash said and they all agreed "i say sarah should be the leader" cassandra said and looked at sarah who flinched at her comment "all those who favor sarah being the leader raise your hand" shadow said and everyone raised there hand but sarah "welp it is decided sarah is our leader" glitch said and they went downstairs. they ate break fast and got there coats on to 'go to school'. "see you guys after school" ink said "see you after school" they all said putting on a smile and waving goodbye and went out the door. "ok so now we can make a plan" error said as the other sanses nodded and they started to plan. the group got to the front of the school and they ran past the school to avoid any body seeing them and they went off on there way. "so which au are we going to first" slash asked as sarah pulled out the list "how about outertale" sarah said as the others nodded. glitch opened a portal to outertale and they walked through. "ok so we need to find someone who may know were star was last" sarah said as they walked and found toriel. "ummm toriel would you happen to know were start was last" shadow asked and she nodded tearing up and lead the group to were she were last. "are you going to try to find her" toriel asked sarah turned to her "that is what we are planning to do toriel" she said and hugged her "its going to be ok we are going to find her" sarah said and toriel hugged back. when they pulled back from each other "GUYS LOOK AT THIS" glitch yelled as they ran over. "a knife" toriel said in fear sarah put on the gloves that papyrus gave her and picked up the knife "that has blood on it that is not that old" she said and put it into a bag. "TORIEL" sans yelled and ran up and hugged her "i was looking for you i don't to lose you to" sans said. "sans they found a clue to what happened to star" toriel said and sarah showed what they found "a knife" sans said and took a step back. "the blood on the knife is not that old but still a bit" sarah said. "can you tell us about star" cassandra asked and toriel and sans told them all they knew. "thank you sans and toriel now we need to go to other places star is not the only version of sarah who has gone missing. we will find star we promise" slash said and they walk sans and toriel back to there house. sarah pulled out the list "we are going to go to horrortale next" sarah said and glitch opened a portal to horrortale and they went through. the sanses just finished making there plan when they got a call from the school saying that sarah, slash, glitch, shadow, and cassandra all were not at school the whole day. "well they we not home" ink said "ok thank you" ink said. "what was that about" classic asked "apparently they were not at school the whole day and the school is calling the authorities to see if they can find them" ink said and they looked at each other  worried and afraid. the group went into horrortale and they all immediately covered there nose as they were hit with a wave of the smell of blood, dust, and metal. they walked and found sans "shadow you ok" sarah asked shadow then passed out "oh shit" cassandra said "what the fuck happened" slash asked. "i think the smell got to her" sarah said and picked shadow up bridal style. "i'll get her out of here" glitch said and took over holding shadow "ok slash how about you go with them" sarah said and glitch took slash and shadow to a different au. "ok cassandra it is up to me and you now" sarah said and went to find out where hallucination was last.