chapter 3: an encounter

we got to the place that hallucination was seen last and sarah and cassandra looked for clues. "hey sarah come look at this" cassandra said and sarah walked over to where she was "a belt" cassandra said "look there is blood on this as well but only a little" sarah said. sarah looked around and found something "hey cassandra come look at this" she called and cassandra walked over "a tranquilizer dart" cassandra questioned. "i think i know what happened the person who is responsible for these disappearances must have tried to make hallucination black out by choking her but the stopped when she started to spit up blood" sarah said "that would be the reason for the blood on the belt" cassandra said "and then when that did not work they used a tranquilizer gun to knock them out" sarah said "and that would be the reason for the empty tranquilizer dart" cassandra said. sarah and cassandra heard a twig snap in the shadows they pulled out there weapons and got into a fighting stance. sarah saw a black figure run by and she went after them. a few minuets of chasing later and the figure pulled out a tranquilizer gun and shot sarah. cassandra caught up to sarah and caught her when she blacked out. cassandra called glitch "hey glitch" cassandra said out of breath "which au are you guys in" she asked "we are in trainertale" glitch said "ok me and sarah will meet you there and 1. is shadow awake yet and 2. where are you in trainertale" cassandra said "ok 1. yes she is and has recovered and 2. the ruins toriels house" glitch said "ok thanks glitch and see you there" cassandra said and hung up. cassandra picked sarah up bridal style and and went to trainertale. when cassandra got to trainertale they all ran up to her "what happened to sarah" slash asked and they all looked at cassandra with concern flooding there eyes. cassandra put sarah down on the spare bed and turned back to the group. "sarah got shot with-" cassandra got cut off by them gasping "with a tranquilizer gun" she finished and the others let out a sigh of relief. "so what happened with hallucination" shadow asked and they sat down at the table. cassandra took a sip of her water bottle "so the person who is behind the disappearances tried to make hallucination black out by choking her with a belt and stopped when she started to spit up blood. the person then took out a tranquilizer gun and shot hallucination" cassandra said and put the water bottle back in her backpack.

(a few hours later)

sarah woke up and felt dizzy "you ok" cassandra asked sarah nodded "what happened" sarah asked. "you got shot by a tranquilizer gun" cassandra said as sarah got up. "ok so which au is next" slash asked "storyshift" sarah said and they went through a portal that cassandra opened. "so i already found out where Samantha was last" sarah said and teleported the group there. they all started to look for clues "guys come here" shadow said and they all came over "rope" glitch questions. sarah took some steps back "sarah are you ok" shadow asked "i think i know what is going on here" sarah said the group looked at her with a doubtful look on there faces. "i think that they are being kidnapped and tortured" sarah said. "what do you mean" glitch asked "the knife cutting and stabbing the belt suffocation and the rope being tied up" they all looked at each other. they were all of a sudden thrown apart from each other and sarah got tied up and taken through a portal cassandra tried to get up and screamed "SARAH" as sarah was taken. the group sat there in shock that sarah was taken. sarah was knocked out by the figure that she saw in horrortale.