chapter 5: the next victim

sarah was awake now "guys" sarah said "what" error said ticked off "look i need to say something" she said "unless it is sorry then i don't want to hear it" error said "i think you do" sarah said. "you almost got your friends killed" ink said and cross was about to say something when sarah yelled "ROSE" "what" cross said "ROSE IS BEHIND THIS SHE TOOK ME AND TORTURED ME AND I COULD HEAR DREAM AND HALLUCINATION SCREAM IN PAIN" she yelled and ran to her room. Krista went up to her room and saw sarah packing her backpack. Sarah was about to walk out her door when Krista stopped her "explain" Krista said blocking the door and sarah pushed back from her her face was rage. Sarah explained everything and Krista's face went to anger and disgust. Sarah and Krista locked eyes "im sorry" Krista said and knocked out sarah with one punch. Krista got up leaving sarah on her bed and went to underswap and saw rose dragging some one blueberry. Krista ran up to rose pushing her back from blue and rose and Krista locked eyes. Rose opened a portal under blueberry and took out her light blue scythe as Krista spawned her blasters. Rose stared at Krista a sick twisted smile on her face her eyes red "why why did you hurt my little sister" Krista said glaring at rose and rose laughed "heheheheheheheheheh im only one person in this whole plot" rose said as a evil spark lights up in her eye and Krista got in a fighting stance. "HAH YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME WHERE DO YOU THINK POPPY WENT OR WERE CAL WENT. I KILLED PAPYRUS AND POPPY HILLARY AND CAL CAME TO STOP ME BUT FAILED. YOU THINK YOU CAN STOP ME THAT IS THE BEST JOKE I HAVE EVER SEEN" rose said and laughed like a maniac. Krista stared at rose and then charged at her firing a blaster and a bone attack from behind and rose countered with her own blaster and spinning her scythe making a shield then threw it at Krista like a saw blade. Krista jumped and rolled to the side the scythe just grazing her arm and she held onto the cut. Rose smiled and then teleported behind Krista using a charged scythe attack making an explosion of magic. When the smoke cleared Krista was on the ground trying to get up but failing and rose walked over to her putting the blade of her scythe under krista's chin and made Krista look at her. Krista glared at rose with rage when she thought about sarah and what rose did to her and the took rose's scythe breaking it in half and hitting rose in the face with her elbow making rose stumble back and fall to the floor. Rose got up fast and spawned another scythe and scowled at Krista and Krista smiled spawning five gaster blasters behind rose but rose jumped to the side out of the way and falling to the floor. Krista walked over to rose pinning her to the ground bye her scarf with a bone and tackled her putting a knife to her neck and rose laughed. Krista looked at rose confused and rose said "you are the biggest idiot in this world" and the Krista felt a prick in her back and her eyes closed as she fell over unconscious. Rose pushed Krista's body off her and unpinned her scarf rose decided to leave a little gift for sarah and left krista's jacket in the snow along with her phone with the location on so sarah could find her. Sarah woke up to the sound of a notification on her phone that krista had turned on her location. krista never turned on her location so sarah grabbed her phone running out of the house and to that location. Sarah pushed against the freezing winds and saw something in the distance and she ran up to it 'Krista's jacket' sarah thought "no.....................no..............................NO" sarah cried into the fabric her tears freezing to her face as the frosty wind threw sarahs hair left and right and there was a note inside her jacket pocket and it said.

oh Krista is gone and she may not return i hope you were not to attached to her. oh wait she was your sister sarah so well have fun living with out her and remember the last time you tried to stop me i do to you were the most fun one i almost killed and i hope you liked it to signing off rose.

sarah griped the fabric of the purple jacket tight and crumpled the note throwing it to the side and it got take away by the winds. Sarah felt the tears on her face freeze but she did not care she sat on her knees as her vision got covered by the snowy winds. Sarah took her jacket off feeling a rush of cold frosty wind hit her and she flinched at the sudden coldness slipping her arms through Krista's purple jacket putting the hood up as the fur rim of the hood blew into her face. Sarah stood up and looked forwarded her face nothing not fear, not anger, not sadness, her face was black no expression "Krista a promise you i will keep going until i find you even if i have to sacrifice myself to save you i will" sarah said and put her back pack over her shoulder and just started to walk fading away in the snowy winds.