chapter 9: how it came to be and how it is ending

Shadow growled and slammed her hands down onto the table "I CAN NOT BELIEVE I LET HER GET AWAY" shadow said in anger. "Hey shadow she may have gotten away but she is not doing to good she is on the verge of death" rose said and shadow smirked. Rose walked out of the room and left shadow alone, Shadow looked down and saw the locket that sarah gave her. She put her hand around the cold locket and gripped it tight as a memory flashed into her head.

[flashback]

"Come on we are almost there" shadow said and sarah followed "wow this place is amazing" sarah said and looked up to the stars. "Hey sarah" shadow said and sarah looked at her "what is that" she asked pointing to a small box next to sarah "oh its a gift for you" sarah said and handed it to shadow. Shadow opened it and looked at sarah happy "you got me the locket i wanted thank you sarah" shadow said and hugged her.

[end of flashback]

Shadow jumped back and opened the locket seeing the picture of her and sarah and teared up. She felt a warm tear fall down her face and grabbed her jacket running out the door and out of the building "i can not believe what rose made me do i have to find them" shadow said to her self and opened a portal crashing into a wall. Every one got into a fighting position and shadow put her hands up. "What are you doing here" Krista growled "i came to apologize" shadow said and everyone looked confused. Sarah watched from the door "look rose made me she took over me or more it was the darkness that took over both of us and rose is in to deep but i think we can get her out" shadow said and the group looked at her in shock.

Sarah walked through the door and then looked at shadow holding her side "sarah i can not say how sorry i am" shadow said and looked at sarah's hand that gripped onto her side "sarah are you ok?" Shadow asked and before sarah could say anything she collapsed in pain and Krista ran over to her. Sarah held onto Krista and Krista gave her the medicine alphys gave her.

Rose walked through the facility and made it to her office closing the door sliding to the cold floor. "Why do i do this to them" rose said into her hands and heard the voice again 'you know what will happen if you stop rose' and rose nodded. Rose stood up and walked over to her desk checking on the room with blue fighting to hold back the tears. She walked over to door and felt a hand on her shoulder, she whipped around and saw it again she had no idea who or what is what but all she knew was if she disobeyed it then her family would die and so would her friends. It punched her in the stomach and rose fell over holding her stomach in pain "no hesitation remember what will happen if you stop" it hissed at rose and she nodded in pain. She got up and walked away "keep going rose what are you doing this for go back to them you can keep them safe" rose said to her self and went backpack to her office grabbing her back and blocked out the voice. Rose walked over to the intercom and said "let everyone and i mean everyone free from the facility" and ran out of her office cutting blue free pulling him up.

"this ends now"