Chapter .1.

Rebels POV

Just a normal day. Ha no its not. Another day of getting bullied and picked on and the teachers do nothing except of a few teachers. But today I ain't dealing with it because I get to see my dad finally. Its been 2 whole years since I seen him. We talked over the phone and Skype but when he's not around the band. Oh sorry let me introduce myself.

I'm Rebel Purdy. I'm 18 years old.I have Purple and Silver hair and I'm in a band. We do cover songs but we're still good. I'm the daughter of Ashley Purdy from Black Veil Brides. But no one knows besides me my dad and my band. My dad is scared to tell his band that he has a daughter I mean I would be to and I'm struggling with self harm and smoking.

"Rebel come on were gonna be late!!" my best friend Alpha says. I known Alpha since I was in kindergarten.

"I'm coming Alpha!!" I yelled back.

I got out of my bed and went to my closet. I got out a Black Veil Brides long sleeved shirt to cover up the scars and pair of ripped black skinny jeans and my black combat boots. I got dressed and done my make-up. I just put some black and gray eye shadow and a thin line of eyeliner. I curled my hair and grabbed my jacket that said "Purdy Girl" my dad got it for me for my 16 birthday before he left for tour. I walked down stairs and I see Alpha waiting by the door.

"Come on were gonna be late." she said rushing me.

"Its only 7. Why do you want to leave so early?." I asked pouting.

"Because I have to meet Ethan." Ethan was Alphas boyfriend that I do not like.

"Then You go ahead ill take the Harley." I said.

She just nodded her head and and left..My dad got me a Harley when I turned 16 I haven't rode it for awhile. I ran up the stairs into my dads room to grab my book bag. I left it in there,because i sometimes sleep in there or steal one of his shirts. I can not wait till he gets here.
I head downstairs and grabbed my keys to the house and went out the door. I made sure that it was locked because people always tries to break in. I opened the garage and there standed my black Harley Davidson with a BVB logo on it. I got on it and started it I reved it up some just hear the sound of it.

"I love the sound when it starts. Ok Rebel today dont let anyone get you down. Just remeber that your dad is comimg home today." I said talking to myself.

I revved up the engine and dove off. I was at a stop light where I saw my dads tour bus. Beside me. I was so excited that there here already. I revved up my engine to see what they would do. I hurried up and pretend that I didn't do anything. Until I heard a somebody saying something. I turned to my side. It was Andy motherfuckimg Biersack. Rebel keep your cool. But inside I was jumping.

"Nice bike." he said.

"Thanks." I said back.

Then the whole black veil brides even my dad looked through the window on the bus. Everybody was say I like nice bike and its cool. I just said thank you. I saw my dad and he went to the other window so he can see me. He waved at me and I waved back. I just wanted to get off this bike and give him a hug but I know I can't. There was a car behind me that was honking but the light was still red. I looked behind and it was Abby motherfucking Wright the one girl I hate with passion. long story short she thinks the world has to be about her and that she litralley ruined my life.

"Move you suicidele emo bitch!"she yelled.

Normally I would say something back but when she said suicidal i didnt say anything. I just sighed. And I looked at the BVB bus and my dad and Andy looked pissed. I revved up the engine and drove off while the light was red. A car almost hit me but luckily I was fast and missed it. I hated when she calked me suicidal.
I got to the school and parked. I never take the bike to school but to day I did. Some people were just eyeing my bike. I parked it and went inside the school and prepared for the best day ever. It probably will end up the worst day ever.

So how did I did? Its my first fan fiction requested by my sister so I done it. Some things are gonna be false and some are true so don't kill me if I get something wrong. If u have any ideas or requests just text me and well talk about it. ✌