Chapter.28.

(Warning: a Lot of lyrics. All 7 songs)
Rebel POV

We finally got to the concert. Me and Ghost was sitting down on a table. Raven was sitting on the couch and Alex was getting something to drink. Till our manger came in.

"You have VIP fans." She said.

"Who will want to buy VIP tickets for a cover band?" I asked.

"I don't know." She said.

She went and open the door and about 5 people came. 2 girls and 3 boys. When they saw us only the girls started screaming.

"OMG it Rebel Purdy." One girl with red hair said.

"It's Raven Motionless." Another girl with black said.

All of them looked familiar. Then it clicked in my head. I was freaking out. It was Johnnie Guilbert. Hair Jordan. Bryan Stars. Alex Dorame and Jaclyn Glenn

"Oh my jinxx. You are Alex Dorame, Jaclyn Glenn, Hair Jordan, Johnnie Guilbert and the famous Bryan Stars." I said.

"Oh my god she knows our names." Alex squealed.

"Girls.calm down. Why did we buy VIP passes again Johnnie?" Hair Jordan asked.

"It was Bryans idea." Johnnie said.

"I didn't know that they were gonna act like this." He said in defense.

"Can we get a picture with you guys?" Jaclyn asked.

"Sure." Ghost said.

We all got in a group and took a picture. Everybody was talking to one another. Bryan was talking to Ghost. Johnnie was talking to Raven. Jaclyn and Alex was talking to Alex. I was talking to Hair Jordan.

"So tell me are you seeing anyone?" He asked me.

"Why would you want to know?" I asked.

"Well I don't think a girl like you should be all alone." He said.

"Real smooth Jordan." I laughed.

"Well I tried my best. So how about when the concert is over I take you out?" He asked.

"Sure why not." I said.

"Guys come on the show is about to start." My manager said.

"Thats my Que. See ya later Jordan." I said.

I couldn't find my dad. I guess he ain't coming. We were about to go on stage till we heard our names being called. We turned around and all of our parents were here. Yes that means.

Chris Motionless and Ash Costello. Marylin Manson. Kellin Quinn and Vic Fuentes. (Yes I put kellic in here sue me). My dad and Andy.

We all ran to our parents and hug them. I hugged Andy and my dad. I heard our manager calling us.

"You best be going." My dad said getting teary eye.

"Dad why are you crying?" I asked him giving him another hug.

"Your growing up so fast." He said.

"Dad I gotta show to play." I laughed.

He let go of me. I have both of them a kiss on the cheek and ran to the stage. Everybody was already ready. They were waiting for me. I grabbed the Mic.

"Whats Up Los Angles We are The Fallen Angels!!!" I yelled in mic.

I got a whole lot of cheers.

"This is Me Against The Devil!!!" I yelled.

"You can try to describe me
But you'll never define me
Try to grow my wings but he holds me down
A single file to bliss how could I ever resist
But when I turn to you I find heaven on the ground