Chapter.29.

Rebel POV

"Juliet?" I questioned.

"Hey Rebel. Great sho-" I didn't let her finish.

I ran up to her and hugged her. She was taken back but than returned the hug.

"I missed you soo much. You don't know how dreadful it is being the only girl in a house with two boys." I said.

She just laughed.

"Trust I think I do. Now where is my dumb nut of a brother?" She asked.

"I think he is talking to Kelling. I gotta go get changed I gotta date." I said.

"No your not young lady. I'm gonna get you ready. You are going to oil so good that the guy will drop dead." She said.

"Ok. Let me send a quick text to my dad and Jordan." I said.

I sent them a quick text and left with Juliet. We got in the car and left towards her house.

"So tell me what's been going on while I was gone?" She asked.

"Well first of all I lost 2 band members. One of them used to be my best friend. The second one was my crush and my childhood friend. He left on a stupid excuse." I said clenching my fists.

"Hey it'll be okay. Tell me did you beat the girl up?" She asked.

She knows me so well.

"You bet I did. Than I stormed out of the bus met some people. Partied a little. Came back and than Andy tells me that Sam left with Abby and he is never coming back. I than had a breakdown." I said.

"Now you know who your real friends are . If he was your friend he would have kicked the girl out and tried to at least apologize to you. Not run off with her." Juliet said.

"Yeah. That's true. Since Andy and Ashley got together there has been a lot of problems." I said.

"What do you mean?" She questioned.

"Well, Scout and Kina are trying to say that they are pregnant with Andy and my dad's child. Theyre getting a lot of hate. Gabriela are literally coming up to them and calls them fags." I said.

"Well you know Ashley and Andy. They are to in love with each other to let anything come between them" she said.

"Yea your right." I said.

We got to her house. We went to her bedroom and went inside her closet. I always loved her closet. She has tons of clothes that I adore and shoes.

"Ok let's see what I have. I'll let you wear my dress that I wore in my music video take me. And a pair of black flats." She said.

She gave me the stuff and told me to change. I went to the bathroom. I took off the dress I had on and put on the dress she gave me. I put my flats on and went back to her room.

"You look awesome. Now sit in this chair and I'll do your make-up." She said.

I sat in the chair and she done my makeup. She put on a light pink and brown eyeshadow. Eyeliner with wings at the end. Pink matte lipstick. Also some mascara and light pink blush. She straightened my hair and add a cute braclet and necklace.

"Oh my jinxx. Juliet I look awesome. Thank you so much" I squealed.

"Your welcome. I got a text from your dad saying that you are supposed to meet Jordan at th coffee shop around the corner." She said.

"Thank you again Juliet. I better get.going" I said.

I gave her a hug and said goodbye. In left her house and head towards the coffee shop. I see Jordan outside leaning against the brick wall.

"Hey Jordan." I said.

He looked at e.and.Came over.and gave e a hug.

"You look great Rebel." He said.

I blushed at the comment.

"Thanks. So are you rest to go in?" I asked him.

"Yeah you go in a nd get a table. A buddy of mine is coming to." He said.

I nodded and went inside. I got a booth in the back and waited. I ordered a cup of.black.coffee and waited.

"Rebel this is my friend." Jordan said.

I looked up and it was Sam. WHAT THE FUCK!!! HOLY MOTHER OF CHRIST ON A POGO STICK. I put on a smile.

"Hi my name is Rebel." I greeted

"Hi my name is.Sam." He said.

Sam sat down cross from me and Jordan sat by me. Jordan grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"So Sam how is your band?" Jordan asked him.

I avoided his gaze.

"I'm actually not in a band anymore. The lead singer of the band blew up over something little." He said.

I was about to punch him in the face. I stood up.

"I gotta go to the bathroom I'll be right back." I said.

I went to the bathroom and locked the door.

"Breath Rebel, just breath." I told myself.

I took a deep breath and unlocked the bathroom and left. I got to the table and Jordan was orderinfmg something at the counter so it's just me and Sam sitting there.

"Of all people you chose Jordan?" Sam questioned me.

"Yes I chose him. Because he is kind, sweet and loving unlike you. You play with my feelings to much. Than you decided to just to leave the band and run off with a whore." I spat.

"Well excuse me for not knowing that you wanted to be with me. Abby is not a whore.I know you more than yourself. You are jelous" He spat back.

"Yes she is. She slept with half of the guys at our school. But you wouldn't notice because you were fucking every girl in the school. Also I am not jealous. If you knew everything about me than did you know I'm doing heroin and weed???" I questioned him.

"You are what?" He questioned.

"You heard me. This is all because of you. You caused me pain. You caused me sadness. You caused me depression. You ruined my life." I said.

Next thing I know he smashed his lips on mine and a glass being dropped on the floor.

Boo ya. I'm sorry to say this but this book is ending.  There is only 1 more chapter and it done. See ya <3