Chapter. 22.

Ashley POV

"Andy I got a bad feeling about this." I said.

"Ashley let the girl live. Plus we know she wont do anything to crazy." Andy said.

He walked back into the room. He's right Rebel won't do anything too crazy. Right?

Rebel POV

We were going crazy. We got kicked out of Wal-Mart for making too much noise and turning on every speaker. Hehe.

"How about we try to get kicked out of target?" I suggested.

"Yes that is an awesome idea." Ghost said.

We got into target and went crazy. I was in a cart with Ghost pushing me. And Raven and Alex were sharing one and Sam was pushing them.

"First one to get chased by the workers will have to flirt with a taco bell employee." Sam said to Ghost.

"Your so on dude." Ghost said.

I gave him a high five.

"Ready. Set. Go!!" Me and Raven screamed.

We raced down to the jelwry isle and knocked some stuff down there. We stopped at the music department and turned up all the speakers.

"Hey you!!!" The manager screamed at Sam and them.

"Looks we won." Alex said.

We got out of the carts and ran out of the store. We got to a taco bell.

"Now which one of you are gonna flirt with the taco bell employee??" Sam asked.

Me and Ghost looked at each other.

"I will." I said.

Everybody looked at surprised.

"What?" They all said.

"I am The Ashley Purdy daughter. I can flirt with anyone. Its in my blood. Now ill be back." I said.

I was at the door but than Sam grabbed my arm. I looked at him confused.

"Rebel don't." He said.

"Sam I can do whatever I please, plus this waa tour idea." I said.

I went inside taco bell. There was a only one cute boy working. Come Rebel if your dad can do it you can to.I walked up to the counter and sat on it.

"Can i help you?" He asked.

I could totally tell that he was checking me out. I twirled my hair and looked at the menu.

"Yes can I please have two boxes of your soft tacos and a baha blast please." I said.

I took out my credit card and was about to pay but the worker stopped me.

"Its on the house." He said.

"Thank you. Your so sweet." I said in a flirty tone.

He gave me my baha blast. When I was drinking it you could tell that he was imagining stuff. He gave me my tacos and a piece of paper

"Call me anytime." He said and winked.

"No problem." I said. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and left with the food.

When I got out there They were waiting.

"I got free food." I said.

"Damn girl. You are good." Raven said.

"I am amazed that you actually done it." Sam said.

"Like I said. I'm Ashley Purdys daughter." I said.