Chapter .6.

Rebel

When I opened my eyes I was greeted by a big flash of light.

"Shit." I said.

I looked around and I saw my dad in the seat asleep. He looked so tired and horrible. I looked down on my arms and I have a bandage on my wrist from the incident. I was connected to all of these machines. Let me tell u it was scary. I always hated the hospital it gives me the creep. Then a nurse came in. She was about to say something but I put my finger to my lips and pointed to my dad. At first she looked confused but then nodded that she understand.

"How are ya feeling today hun?" the nurse whispered/asked.

"I feel fine. I'm just really thirsty and hungry." I whispered.

"Well that's normal. Ill bring u some water and food." she said. I said thanks and she left the room.

10 min later she came in with a cart with food and water on it I thanked her and started eating. I grabbed the jello cup and tossed it to my dad. Then he jolted awake falling on the floor. O was laughing. He looked up and was shocked.

"Rebel is that really you or am I dreaming?"he asked.

"Its me you bigg goof." I said.

He came over to me and hugged me like his life depended on it.

"I'm so glad that u are awake." he said.

"I am to. I'm sorry that I scared you like that." I said looking down.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked.

"Not right now." I said. I didn't feel like it for some reason  ill be more comfortable telling Andy even though he doesn't know me.

"So where are the others?" I asked.

"Well Andy is getting coffee. The rest of the guys are out."he said. I nodded.

"Hey glad to see you awake." Andy said handing my dad a cup of coffee.

I was soo fangirling. Andy is my favorite vocolast. He puts hard work in his song.He inspired me to write my own music.

Be cool Rebel be cool.

"Yeah. Me to." I said. You could obviously tell that I was fangirling.

"Rebel?" My dad asked.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"You can fangirling if you want. I know how important Andy is to you." After he said that I was squealing.

"Your Andy mother flippin Biersack. And your in my hospital room!!! This is a dream come true." I said excited.

When I was done fangirling I figured out what I just done. I pulled the cover over my head and hide. I am so embarrassed. I might be 5 different shades of red. All I'm hearing is laughing.

"Rebel. It's ok I've been with worst fangirling."Andy said. I took the covers off of me.

"Really?" I asked.

"Rebel trust him. There was this one girl who called him daddy." My dad said.

When he said that I burst out laughing.

"Y-You.Girl .D-daddy." managed to get out between laughs.

"Really Ash?" Andy asked. Giving my dad a glare.

"What? It's funny. And don't think you didn't like it it. "My dad smirked. He winked at Andy and Andy blushed.

Wait. Is my dad and Andy dating?!?!?!

Hey guys I'm back. I decided that I'm going to put andley I'm here. Sorry for not updating. School been busy. I'm studying for parcc yay me.✌