Chapter.11.

Sam POV
*ha didnt see that coming.*

The whole room froze. This is not gonna end well.

"Why am I getting kicked out of the band Rebel?" Alpha asked angry. What pissed me off that she had Ethan with her.

"Well I just got back from the hospital and you weren't here. You hardly show up for practice. Also you always have to bring your stupid ass boyfriend." Rebel said. You can tell she is angry.

"Why were you in the hospital? Did you cut your wrist again you suicidal bitch?" Ethan laughed. That was the last breaking point.

I ran after him but Alex and Ghost held me back.

"Let me go now!" I yelled in anger.

"No we ain't." Alex said. I kept struggling to get out till Ethan said something that made me lose it.

"Look he a murder like his father." Ethan said and everyone gasped.

I looked up and I see My dad, Ashley, and CC.

"Sam? No." My dad said sternly.

I got out of Alex's and Ghosts grip and tackled Ethan.

"MY" punched "FATHER." Punched "IS NOT" punched "A" punched "MURDER" I yelled while punching him.

Then I felt a pair of two arms pullong me off of him. It was Ryan and Alex.

"Let me go now Ryan!" I yelled in anger.

"No. You need to calm down." Ryan said.

"Did you not hear what he said? He called my father a murder!!!" I yelled.

I heard a whimper. I looked to the left and I see Rebel with tears in her eyes. I got out of Ryan and Alex's grip and grabbed Rebel into a hug then she broke down sobbing.

"Everybody how about we give them space?" Ashley said and ushered everyone out.

Ronnie and CC lifts an unconscious Ethan. We didnt know where Alpha went. I hugged Rebel tighter. It was just me amd her in the room.

"I'm so sorry Rebel." I said.

"What are you talking about?" She asked lifting her head up.

"You should not have witnessed that. I'm so sorry Rebel. But when people say that my father is a murder I lose it." I said looking at her.

"Its ok I understand. I lose it when people say that my father killed my mother. I know what can cheer us up." She said getting up.

"And that is?" I asked.

"Your gonna help me with something." She giggled.

" what is it?" I asked. This is gonna be good.

"First we need the band in here." She said walkingniver to the white board we have in the music room.

"Ok. Ryan, Alex, Ghost get in here!" I yelled. They come in seconds later looking scared. "I'm not gonna kill you." I said. They laughed and sat on the couch.

I stood by Rebel and let her speak.

"I need you guys to help me with something." She said.

"What is it?" Ghost asked.

"Two things first we need a new drummer. Second my dad has a crush and I need to get them together." She said.

"Who does your dad have a crush on?" Alex asked.

"Andy Biersack." She said and everybody imcluding my jaws drop.

*hey guys I would have updated sooner but I got into a car accident. I liked to give a big thanks to blackveilbridesfan23 who inspired me to write this book. I will try to update sooner. See ya✌*