Chapter.12.

Rebel POV

I expected this reaction.

"Yes. My dad and Andy like each other. And my dad thinks that Ronnie is trying to steal him." I looked at Sam and he still looks shock.

"My father is dating someone already so he won't have to worry." San said. I nodded at him.

"Why is there so many lines on the board?" Ghost asked how tipical.

"Listen my father has a show in Philadelphia tomorrow. And I git the perfect plan for Andy and my dad to get together." I said.

"What is that exactly?" Alex asked.

"Andy hates when some hater or his mic goes out. So I was thinking if we cut out his mic and the only thing he can sing in is in Ashley's ear piece." I said.

"Wait. How is this gonna work?" Ryan asked.

"I thought u might ask. First we need another band member to help. We need to make a trip down to the mall and see what we can find." I said grabbing my jacket.

"Your dad is gonna let you go to the mall?"ghost asked is he really dumb.

"Ghost it's 4 o'clock I can stay out till 8. Let's go." I said.

We quickly ran out of the front door and hopped in the truck. I sent a quick text to my dad and drive toward the mall.

We don't really go to the mall anymore, because we usually get mobbed by people I don't enjoy it but the guys do cause of the lady's.

I'm fine with it but Everytime a girl jumps or tries to kiss Sam, I feel like I'm being betrayed. I don't know why but I do.

"Ebel, Rebel!!" I was snapped out of my daze of the guys yelling.

"What in the hell. Why are u guys yelling?", I asked.

"TRUCK!!!" They yelled.

I looked up and I was on the wrong Lane and about to hit a truck.

"Don't worry I got this." I said calmly.

"Great we're gonna die." Ghost said.

I hurried up and put in better off dead by sleeping with sirens and put my whole attention on the road.

I slid into the other lane and missed the truck by a hair. I then heard sirens and I looked back and there was cops Alex and Ghost we're yelling.

"THERE'S FUCKING COPS ON US!!!" They screamed.

"Rebel. Go 80mph and than turn on Cherry Street and take a left and stop." U turned too look at Sam. "Trust me." He said I nodded.

Sam out on Alone. I did what he said I ended up at someone's house.

"Um why are we here?" I asked Sam. He just got out of the car.

"What was that about?" Ghost asked.

"I really don't know. But we lost the cops." I said.

Then something on Alex's face is telling me he knows where we are.

"Alex? Do you know where we are?" I asked.

"Yeah. We're at his girlfriends house." He said.

"GIRLFRIEND!!!" Me and Ghost both yelled.

"Yeah. Didn't he tell you?" He asked we shook our heads.

For some reason my stomach is doing somersaults no the good kind. Why didn't he tell us? We said if were dating anyone we have to tell each other so it interfere with the band.

Minutes later I could not believe who he was talking to.... I could not believe. It was abby. I turned towards the back seat and stared at ghost and Alex. They quickly buckle their seatbelts. I put on Abigail by Motionless in White song Abigail...

I revved up the engine and drove off making sure I destroyed her garden.

While we were driving I got a call and I looked at the caller I.D. and it was Sam. I gave the phone to Ghost and he answered it while I turned down the music.

"Hey Sam. No. Yes. It's your fault. You should have told us. She will not like that. Now listen here Sam. Rebel has been there for you more than that tramp has!! I can call her anything I want! You know what how about you don't come to the concert tomorrow!" And hunged up the phone.

We were stunned because he is always the calm one.

"What? He asked.

"Nothing." Me and Alex both said.

"Sorry guys. I guess I lost it a little." He said.

"Man what are u talking about? You told off Sam . I take that as you didn't lose nothing at all." Alex said.

"Anyways what did he say?"I asked.

"Well. He first asked if your mad then he said we should turn back around and get him I said no, he than said that you shouldn't be mad at him for dating Abby, then I lost it. So he is not coming to band practice for awhile." He said. I nodded.

Why would Sam do that? He knows I hate her to death. I bet he didn't even know what she wrote.

"How about we go to the mall later? We'll meet up their." Alex suggested. We all agreed.

After I dropped of the boys I went to my house and luckily Ronnie wasn't their but Andy car was. Great. I parked the the truck and went inside. Ashley and Andy were in the kitchen.

"Hey guys." I said. I bet they know I'm sad.

"Hey Rebel. What's wrong?" Andy asked.

I went to the freezer and grabbed my cookies n creme ice cream, then went to the cabinet and grabbed Oreos, then finally went to the fridge and grabbed the gallon of chocolate milk.

"Rebel? What happened this time." My dad asked. I sighed and put my stuff down on the counter and turned to them.

"Well we were heading to the mall and than we kinda got the cops on us." I got interrupted by my dad.

"You got the cops on you?" He yelled.

"Ashley calm down." And said putting a hand on his shoulder. "Continue" he said.

"Sam told me to take these directions so I did and we ended up at a house. Sam got out of the truck without saying anything. That was until Alex asked if we know where we were. We said no. And he said that he was out at his girlfriends house." I couldn't finish I broke down crying. As you can tell I always had a crush on sam.

Andy can over and hugged me so did my father.

"Rebel you know that if you like someone sometimes they ain't gonna like you back." My dad said. Then Andy slapped him up sided the head.

"Ow. What was that for?"Ashely asked.

"You don't tell your daughter that dummy." Andy said.

"The bad thing is that he is dating Abby and told Ghost that I shouldn't be mad. When she makes me think I should kill myself." I said.

They both froze. I just told them the reason why I want to kill myself.

Hey guys kina a long chapter. I had to add some drama in here. See ya next chapter.✌