Chapter .13.

Ashley POV

So Rebel is getting bullied. That's why she wants to kill herself.

"Sweetheart listen, don't listen to what other people say. I know it hurts trust me I went through the same thing." I said.

I went to the sink and stared at the window.

"It all started at school after my boyfriend broke up with me and yes I am bisexual" I said telling them.

~Flashback. Trigger warning~

"Hey faggot what you doing." Sean yelled.

"Obviously not paying attention to your Skeezy ass " I said instantly regret it because Sean shoved me into a wall.

"Got anything smart to say now faggot? No wonder he broke up with you" He asked while laughing.

"I would tell you, but I don't think your brain can handle it. He deserved better you asshole" I sneered.

Sean stopped laughing and kicked me repeatedly in the stomach. He kicked hard and I felt one of my ribs broken. He then kicked me in the face and I woke up in a hospital.

~end of flashback~

"After I got release I wanted to end my life . So I took a handful of pills and took a blade to my skin. I cut and cut till I saw black. Then my grandma came in and gave me a reason ." I said.

I turned around and Andy and Rebel we're I'm tears.

"But then I found an amazing band and had a lovely daughter." I said.

I gave Rebel a hug.

"No need for crying Reb I'm here now. How about u go hang out with your friends?" I said.

She nodded and went up to her room.

"Why didn't you tell me Ash?" Andy asked sadly.

"I didn't thought it was important. We weren't together" I said.

I walked to the livingroom and sat on the chair looking at my wrist. I could see the faded white lines. As I was tracing over them Andy grabbed my hand.

"Ashley it is important. You are important Ashley. I don't care if we were together or not you could have told me." He said.

"Well I was told not to talk or even have nothing to do with you according to your ex." I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

Rebel POV

I went to my bedroom to get changed. I grabbed a Black Motionless in White shirt a pair of white jeans and my black vans. I went to the bathroom and straight need my hair. I fixed my make up which was just a smokey eye and lip gloss.

I grabbed my black box and phone and head downstairs till I heard Andy and Ashley talking.

"Why didn't you tell me Ash?" Andy asked.

"I didn't thought it was important. We weren't together." Ashley said and went to the living room.

I quitley went to my room sat the box down and called Ghost.

"Hey Reb"

"I need to tell you all something. We're gonna meet at Starbucks instead of the mall ok?"

"Ok."

"Great. Tell Alex to . Remember Starbucks."

"I'm not 5 Rebel."he laughed

"Sure you not." I laughed then ended the call.

I grabbed the box and head downstairs.

New chapter what? That's right a new chapter. Go and follow and read my besties story. Her username is user87057803