Chapter .20.

Rebel POV

When we got inside the bus everybody sone their thing. Except for Andy and Ashley the took me to the bathroom to "Talk".

"Rebel What the fuck. Do you know what this can do to us???" My dad questioned.

I was broken back. My dad cusses at me but in a playful way not a angry way.

"Answer me now Rebel!!" My dad yelled.

"Ashley calm the he'll down." Andy said.

"No Andy. I have let her get away with al.pay everything, but this no. She is not gonna get a pony and cookies." He said raising his.voice.

"Well you only let me get away with stuff, because you are never home. You arw either on tour or at a god damn bar!! Do you know how bad it feels to see your dad with another women!! Do?? No you don't. You said you were gonna stop, but of course you can't. Because as you said in your interviews, I am known as the womanizer and I love achol!!" I yelled.

Then I felt a huge sting on my face. I looked up and my dad was breathing heavily. My dad slapped me. I looked at him. He thank calm down and realized what he has done.

"Rebel I-" I didn't hear the rest.

I quickly ran to my bunk and slammed the door. I was breathing hard trying to process what just happened.

My own fucking father slapped me. I put my hand on my cheek and hissed in pain. I grabbed my phone and called the ine person I could tell anything to. Juliet.

J for Juliet and R for Rebel.

J:Hello?

R:Juliet?

J:Rebel? What's wrong?

R:Well you probably saw the tweet that Kina put.

J:Yeah I did. What does that have to do with you crying over the phone?

R:Well Andy and Ashley wanted to talk to me about it so we went to the bathroom. He started yelling than I started yelling Andy tried to calm Ashley down but that didn't work. Than my father slapped me.

J:*gasped* HE DID WHAT??

R: *cries out* He slapped me Juls. He never slaps me. Yes he yells at me but he never slaps me.

J:Listen Rebel you just need to breath. Go lay down for a couple of hours than take some Advil and you'll be fine. Than talk to your father.

R:Ok.

J:I have to go now but if anything happens call me.

R: ok. Bye Juju.

J:Bye Reb.

I than heard a knock.

"Rebel It's Andy can I come in?" He asked.

I unlocked the door and opened it. Andy was there with a sad look on his face. I opened the door more to let him in.I closed the door and locked it. He than hugged me and I broke down crying.

"W-why would he do that A-Andy??" I asked between sobs.

"I don't know sweetie I dont know. You need to rest" He said.

I nodded. He picked me up and layed me down and covered me up. He kissed me on thr forehead.

He was about to leave, but I grabbed his arm. He turned around and gave me a questiones look.

"Can y-you please s-stay?" I choke out.

"Yes Rebel ill stay until your asleep." He said.

He climbed on to my bed and layed with me.

"Can you sing to me?" I asked. He nodded.

"I never meant to be the one who kept you from the dark but now I know my wounds are sown. Because of who you are.
I will take this burden on and become the holy one. But remember I am human and I'm boumd to sing this song.
So hear my voice, remind you not to bleed.
I am here.
A saviour will be there when you are feeling alone oh a saviour for all that you do so can live freely without their harm." He sang. I slowly fell asleep.

Andy POV

I looked over and Rebel was asleep. I got up and grabbed a cover and covered her up. I kissed her forehead and left.

I walked to the front room and everybody except Ashley came up to me and asked questions.

"Is she ok?" Raven asked.

"Is she hurt?" CC asked.

"Where is she?" Sam asked.

"What happened?" Jinxx asked.

"Stop. She is fine. She is in the bunk sleeping. What happened that there was an agrument and she got upset and went to bed." I sais calmly.

They all relaxed and went to do their own thing. I looked at Ashley and nodded towards the bathroom.

We got to the bathroom anf stood there for a good 5 minites.

"Ashley what the hell was that??" I questuoned him.

"I dont know Andy." He said.

"Bullshit Ashley. You just slapped the only girl who will never ever leave you. She has been there for you when you broke up with Kina and when you got into that accident." I said.

I looked at him and his beautiful hazel eyes were glossy.

"I don't kmow why Andy. I feel like shit because I never meant to slap her. But she was yelling at me and it reminded me of Kina. I'm such a fucked up dad." He said.

Than he broke down crying. I pulled him into hug. He cried into my chest.

"Ashley you need to go and apologize to Rebel. She needs you." I said.

Ashley nodded and head to Rebels bunk.

Hey guys I'm sorry but wattpad deleted some of my work on here