I

(b/f/n)-Best Friend Name
(Y/n)-Your Name
(Y/l) -Your last name

-Info of what happened, before u moved to Haddonfield-

Hello, my name is (y/n) (y/l) and I'm 18 years old. I used to life in California. My Family decided to move, Because my father got a new job offer. Now we life in Haddonfield Illinois and I already hate it here! I mean I don't have a lot of friends here, I miss my old friends back in California...but I will try to do the best of it.
I met yesterday (b/f/n) , she is really nice and she also moved here recently.

~(y/n) pov ~

"(y/n)?" I could hear a voice yell my name, but I didn't wanted to go and see who it was.

"(Y/N)!" This time I could clearly hear, who it was. My mother.

I knew if I didn't answer her, she would freak out.
So I got up and went downstairs. She stood at our front door and I could already see my best friend (b/f/n).She smiled at me with a big grinn on her face. I forced myself a smile too and walked to her.

"Heyy (y/n)!" , said (b/f/n) and hugged me.

"Hey (b/f/n)" , I said calm and hugged her back.

"Ready for our sleepover?" , she said excited and had a big smile on her face.

"Ready , if you are!" , I said and I also had a big smile.

"(Y/n),sweety. Me and you dad are going on vacation now,I love you and dont destroy the house ok?", My mom said and chuckeld a bit.

"I wont, love you too", I said and kissed her cheak.

My friend and I went to my room and we talked about Boys and other thinks. (b/f/n) is a true friend, every time I'm alone or sad , she comes over and make me smile again. I could never wish for other friends, cause she is like the sister I have never had.She is the best!

"Wanna go out , for a walk?" , she asked me.

"Sure, let's go.I will grab my key" , I said.

I grabbed my keys and put my shoes on. We walked outside and walked down the street.

We passed a house, which had come down quite low and did not look really inviting.I felt watched, as we looked at this house.

~??? pov~

I saw two Girls, standing in front of my house.
'I will kill them' , I thought to myself and I smiled to myself.
The thought about killing them,makes me happy,to see the blood everywhere and the dead bodys...
But then....It hit me....I saw this one Girl and I forgot the whole World for a sec.
She was incredible beautiful and had these gorgeous (e/c) eyes and this perfect body.
I knew that I had to get her, she was mine...she was made for me...to be mine.
I hear her friend saying :

"(y/n) , Let's go. This house is creepy".

'So her name is (y/n)? what a beautiful name', I thought , ' its suits her!'
Then I hear her angels voice saying : "ok (b/f/n)".
A warm feeling was spreading across my chest and I lightly smiled.
I had to protect her from the dangerous people out there. She was pure and so innocent..
I knew I couldn't get her now, I need to wait....I'll watch her....I'll get her.... AND SHE WILL BE MINE,IF SHE LIKES IT OR NOT!
"Hahaha~"

Soooooooo this was the first chapter of my new story: "Forget Me" , I hope you enjoyed it!If you did, let me know in the comments!♥☻The chapters will get longer , but i thought it would be better to start with a short chapter! C:

xoxo Nathalie☻♥