XIV

The next morning came faster than any other morning.
My eyes were blurry as I tried to open them.
'Go back to sleep' was my first thought as I looked around the room with my tired eyes.
I yawned and rubbed my sleepy eyes.
My Boyfriend wasn't next to me in the bed,  probably went to his workplace.
I sat up and stretched my arms as I let out a pleased moan.
A sweet smell hit my nose.
The salvia in my mouth left and streamed down my chin from the corner of my lips.
I got up from my warm bed and walked downstairs.
The sweet smell came from my kitchen.
'Weird' I thought,  I should be alone here in my house and (boyfriend name)  should be at work?
Suddenly I was pulled into a chest from behind.
My boyfriend chuckled as I gasped in surprise.

"Good Morning" He purred into my ear with his raspy voice.

"Good Morning" I said back smiling and a light blush on my face.

He let go of me and took my hand.
As he pulled me into the kitchen,  I saw that he made (favorite Breakfast).
He still knew what I like the most and I could feel my lips curve a smile.
He noticed that and smuggly smiled.

"I made Breakfast" He said and pulled a chair back, so that I could sit down.

"I can see that" I said smiling as I walked around the table and sat down.

He sat down on the chair next to mine and looked at me with his dreamy eyes.
I took some (favorite breakfast)  and put it down on my table.
I could see from my corner of my eye, that he was watching every move I took.  As if he was worried that he did something wrong or sort of.
I took my (spoon or fork)  and put some food on it.

"Shouldn't you go to work?" I asked and put the (spoon/fork) in my mouth.

"Yea, I took a day of" He said nervously and scratched the back of his head.
He then looked intensely in my eyes and smiled.

"It's delicious" I said as I noticed his look on his face.

He let out a deep pleased breath and smiled.  He then got up and wrote something down on a paper.
I furrowed my eyebrows and put my (spoon/fork)  down again.

"What are u doing?" I asked uncomfortable and confused.

He turned around and still had the biggest smile on his face.

"Just writing some things down I need to buy at the grocery shop" He said laughing and walked into the living room.
I followed him and leaned against the door frame.
He put on his shoes and threw his jacket over his shoulder as he walked over to me and kissed my forehead.

"I will go for now,  gonna be back in a few hours" He said still smiling and walked out of the door.

'Strange' I thought and turned around to walk back to the kitchen.
I continued to eat my food and thought about the weird behavior of my boyfriend.
He never acted like this before...