XXI

Darkness is all I can see since days.. Or weeks...
I can't bearly remember the sunlight remember or the warm feeling I got, when I stepped into the light.
The sound of boiling and the dark red lights every now and then is something I see everyday.
I'm getting sick and tired of this place, a way out is what I'm searching for, but I haven't found anything.
There is no way out. No doors, no windows. I don't even know where the fuck I am. I'm wondering if my boyfriend is looking for me, or if someone even had noticed that I was gone, well... I wouldn't be surprised if they wouldn't have noticed.

I see Freddy everyday though and he is the only person I can talk to, he keeps me company.
He's a flirt and a jerk, but I mean... He's kinda funny too actually, even though he has a sick kind of humor.
He makes me laugh though, but that doesn't mean I don't want to get out of here.
I asked him sometimes, where exactly I am and why I am here, but he bearly answers my question or would answer "you will find out soon enough, (Y/n)", Which confuses me, what does he mean by that?
Now I was sitting here yet again against the wall.
Next to me were the boilers puffing and send me their heat, which was very uncomfortable. I wouldn't dare to touch them..

" I'm back bitch! "

I slowly turned my head to the figure across the room.
Freddy was standing there with blood tickling down his sharp blades on his glove.

"How was the hunt? " I asked already bored of the upcoming conversation.

"It was good hun, very pleasant to hear all the screams ya know?" He said smirking as he liked his lips, remembering the moment as he killed his victim.

"Gross."

He rolled his eyes and came closer, his steps echoes through the halls.
His black shoes stopped right in front of me, I slowly lifted my head up to face him and raised an eyebrow.

"Get up. It's time." He said serious and folded his arms as he glared at me with his cold eyes.

"Time for what?" I asked confused as I slowly sat up.
He didn't answer though, he just took my arm and dragged me down the hallway to some sort of portal.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I spotted the bright lights on the end of the hallway, a small smile tugged on my lips. Maybe he let's me go and I can return back to my home and my old life.
Maybe even see my parents again, they must be pretty worried.

"I'm bringing you to another person, someone who will be able to protect you from anyone and who has always his eyes on you." He said in a low growl, obviously he doesn't like that 'person' very much since he spat those words out with rage.

"Who is that person?" I curiously asked and a little disappointed, since I wasn't allowed to go home.

"You will see soon enough."

He created another Portal and dragged me through it.
The first thing that I saw, were a bunch of trees and houses.
It looks like some old camp, a camp in some forsaken forest.
I could see a lake nearby and the big sign in front of us.
'Welcome to camp crystal lake! ' it said, which wasn't welcoming at all since there were a lot blood starts on it... or paint?
Freddy continued to walk straight ahead without dragging me with him, his hands were in his pockets and he whistled some lullaby, that I've never heard before. It sounds nice though.

"That's a nice melody Freddy." I said as I walked a little faster to keep up with him.

"Hahaha  you're the first person who likes my melody, others would have said, that it was rather creepy than beautiful."

I smiled a half smile and continued to listen. He suddenly stopped though and his nice smile disappeared, there was a harsh glare instead and he stopped walking.
I was confused first, but soon realized why he stopped.
Straight ahead of us, was a big man looking straight at us.
His face was covered with some hockey mask and in his hand was a big ass machete, blood fell from the sharp object that was pointing directly at us.
Freddy growled as the masked man stepped closer to us.

"Who is that?" I asked frightened as I stepped back.

"This is the 'person' I was fucking talking about, it's the fucking momma's boy. " Freddy growled as he stepped closer to the man, his gloved hand ready to strike.