XXIV

"BORED!" I yelled as I threw myself on the dusty couch. Jason hasn't returned yet and I didn't know what I'm supposed to now. He didn't have anything at all, no books, no TV...not even a decent board game. Nothing!

I groaned as I rolled on my back and stared at the ceiling.
"BORED!" I yelled again and got up from the couch. My eyes were wandering through the room and stopped at the front door, a mischievous smile spread on my lips as I got up, I know just what to do.

I opened the door and scanned the forest around me, no Jason in sight.

My feet were slowly walking out, I carefully walked around some leaves which were obviously placed on some places, I knew exactly that traps where underneath those leaves so I avoided trapping into them.

Once I accomplished the task not to step into any traps I realised, that I've just escaped from his house.
I began to laugh, he will be so pissed.
I ran into the deep forest and soon reached some sort of lake?
The lake was pretty though, the sun was shining intensely on the water which covers the whole lake with bright beautiful colours.

I sat down and watched the lake before I remembered, that I had to hide somewhere, if Jason already reached the house, then he should be here any second since he's some super sniffer. Like seriously,  he can sniff me from a mile away....wtf am I thinking?

I decided to climb some random tree up, I would have found a better hiding spot surely, but I don't know how much time I've got left. I finally reached after 2 minutes a decent height of the tree, one where you can't see me from down there easily and got comfortable.

It didn't take more than 3 minutes and I already saw Jason running down from the hill where his hut was located. A giggle escapes my lips as he grunted the whole time while he followed my footprints in the dirt.
He was sure as hell pissed, you could see it in the way he was walking and the tight grip on his machete.

For him, it was tracking down his prey and for me....A game. Hide and seek. I used to play it a lot back when I was little, it always brought back the good memories that I've gathered through the years.
I gasped as I heard a sudden yell from down there, that for sure caught me of guard. My eyes wandered down to the bottom of the tree. Jason stood there with some teen in his hand, the teen already had many bruises on his arms and his jeans was torn, I thought for a second that some sort of beat attacked him, but then Jason suddenly rammed his machete into the stomach of the teen, who was now screaming in pain...but also fear.

That stab didn't kill him instantly though, the teen was still struggling and gripped ahold on the sharp object in his stomach. It was terrifying to see Jason kill someone, I thought that he was some sweet little cuddle bear, this bear had some sharp teeths though.

I turned my head away, not enjoy this game I planned anymore. Pure fear was replacing slowly the joyful feeling I had each time the teen was pleading.

"P-please don't  k-k..kill me." The teen said as he coughed more blood out.

'Too late for that, buddy' was the thought in my head, It was way to late now, I don't think that anyone could help him, since Jason stabbed him straight into his stomach.

After 5 minutes of the poor teen struggling for his dear life, Jason just tosses him carelessly to the side and pulled the machete out of the now cold body. This was horrifying to witness and I didn't dare to look at the killer down there.
He yet again caught my attention as he let out an angry grunt, he probably noticed that my tracks ended at the lake.

He scanned every tree but didn't see me luckily before he walked down some path. Curious of where he was going, I decided to follow him.