XXII

The guy came closer and closer. Taking his Time, probably enjoying the fact that I was scared.
Freddy was getting annoying though and approached the man himself.

"Hey fucking trashcan! Stop pretending,  that you're some tough son of a bitch and get your ads over here!" Freddy said annoyed.

The man grunted angrily and sprints towards  him.
Freddy laughed and soon his laugh died,  he realized that the man wasn't joking and was going to hurt him.
He wasn't in the dream world, that was a problem.

"Oh shit. "

He ran towards me and  pulled me in front of him,so that he was hidden.
I yelped in surprise as he roughly grabbed me and rolled my eyes as he used me as a shield to cover himself.
My whole body froze, the man was right in front of me and was looking right into my (e/c) eyes.

He raised his machete high into the air, ready to strike.
I closed my eyes, I lowered my head and was shaking like crazy, but the impact never came. I heard a loud noise,  like something fell to the ground.

I slowly opened my eyes and the first thing I saw, was the bloody machete on the ground.
It confused me,  wasn't he supposed to kill me with that thing?
My eyes slowly wandered his body up and I yelped as I noticed, that he lowered himself to my level.

He smelled like rotten flesh and his mask was covered in dirt, a few holes  covered it's mask and I could swear that I see a little smile behind it.
His blue sparkling eyes watched mine closely, examining every detail.
He was studying me for some weird reason and suddenly picked me up in his arms.
He gave me a big hug, while I was struggling to breath.

"Hey Jason! Let that bitch down, asshole!" Said Freddy and pointed a finger up.

Jason. That was his name huh?

Jason glared directly at Freddy and grunted, as if he was saying: "shut up."

"We're not here for any hugs,you know why I came into this little shithole of yours in the first place."

Jason carefully placed me on the ground and walked slowly to Freddy, they were glaring into each other's eyes. I could tell, that they must really hate each other and they must have some sort of past together.

Jason suddenly punched Freddy so hard in his face,that he was flying into a tree. The impact was so loud, that the birds in that tree flew away fast.
I clenched my teeth,  as I imagined the pain, he was going through right now.

Freddy fell to the ground and struggled to get up again. Jason let out a satisfied grunt and smirked under his mask as Freddy began to tremble, even I couldn't stop a smirk forming on my lips,  so I had to cover my lips with my hand. Freddy got up and slowly walked up to Jason.

"I-i'm going t-....to kill u!" Freddy said furious and fell to the ground again, but didn't stand up this time.

Jason looked at the man and shrugged with his shoulders, before he faced me again with his thumps up.
I smiled and gave him a thumps up too,before he picked me up and carried me on his shoulders, into the deep forest.