VIII

-(Your Boyfriend) Pov-

-1.Hour later- (after you were kidnapped)

Another Halloween, antoher year alone...Wait I could visite (Y/n)!
Yea that's a good idea! She will probaly be happy to see me! Well I hope she will be happy...I put on my shoes and my coat. I looked at myself in the mirror a bit and lightly smiled.If I'm honest, I really like her and I don't want to lose her...she is my everything...she is my lil' Flower.
I Love her and she loves me...well I hope she does...I mean she didn't visite me for 2.days , she also didn't Text me...thats awkward'cause she used to text me everyday. I will just confront her today and ask her. 'I hope she doesn't break up' I thought and got a bit worried. I took my keys and steped out of the door, before I closed the door I took the roses out of the vase, so I had a little present.
I closed the door and went immenditaly to (Y/n)'s house. A smile placed on my face and roses should be perfect. I frowned as I saw cops standing infront of her house. Everything was with yellow tape wrapped. Just as I wanted to ask a cop, why they are here, a team of paramedic dragged a body, out of the House. 'I hope it's not her!' I thought worried and ran straight to them.

"Hey Sir! Come Back Here! You're Not allowed to transpas the tape!", a angry cop yelled after me and wanted to stop me.

I luckly reached the paramedic and immenditaly saw that it wasn't her. 'Thank God', I thought. I was pushed to the ground, it was the cop.

"Pull you're hands up! So I can see them!" He Said mad and aimed a gun at me.

"You don't understand!!!! This is my girlfriend's House!!!! I Just want to know where she is and If she's OK!!!!!", I yelled.

"You can tell that-", the cop couldn't finish his sentence,as He suddenly got cut of by someone. "What's going on? Leave him alone agent, I'll talk to him",a old man asked.

The cop released me and walked away. I stood up and tryed to get the dirt off of me. I looked up to the old man and saw in his eyes.
He just looked at me and had a slight frown. It felt like, that we were stairing at each other for a long time, until he asked
"Who are you and what do you know?".

I took a deep breath and answered. "My name is (...) (...) , I'm the Boyfriend of (Y/n) (Y/l). I just came over, because she didn't text me back. I just want to know, If she's ok....I care about her...".

He scrached his beard and thought about something, then he looked back to me and asked me a weired question.

"Do you know, about the serial killer....Michael Myers?".

This name made me goose bumps "Y-yea...well no...I heard about him, but I never thought that the Strorys were real" I answered.

"This is a serious topic (...)! I think that Michael kidnapped (Y/n)! I think that he got obssesion with her!",He told me upset.

I could feel my throat got dry and my whole body trembeled.
Michael Myers. That stupid fuck kidnapped my Girl?! Who does he think he is?! Just kidnapping my girlfriend!!!? I'm so pissed right now and My fists became tighter.
I could already feel the pain, by the tight grip.

"Do you have a plan?" I asked him with a bit hope.

I couldn't save her alone, I would get killed. It would be stupid.. No it would be suicide if I would go alone.

"I have a plan, but you need to trust me", He answered. He gave me his card and walked away.

-Dr.Samuel Loomis-
+46 569 286 154
(random numbers)
xD

Thanks for reading!❤