XIII

/Hello it's meeeeeeeee~
I just wanted to let u know,  that I decided to write more in this bookwhich means there will be a few more chapter! Hope u still enjoy reading this Book!
I thought also about rewriting it.. But first I'm gonna finish the books I'm writing currently!
Stay awesome and have Fun reading a few more chapters 'Forget Me'! /

"NO!" I roared and sprung up from my bed.
Sweat streamed down my face and a hug pain in my head filled my mind.
My hands found their way to my forehead.  I closed my eyes and tried to slow my breath.  My eyes driften to the body next to me.
It was my boyfriend, peacefully sleeping next to me,  his breath was slow and steady which made me smile.
I scouted closer to him and hugged him.
He slowly opened his eyes and looked concern at me.

"Are u ok? " He asked and stroke my cheek.

I nodded and a tear fell down my face. He whipped the tear away and pulled me closer into his chest.

"What's wrong?" He mumbled in my ear.

"I-I... What happened?" I asked with quivering lips.

He pulled back and raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean? " He asked with a confused expration.

"With Michael Myers and.. and... Loomis and... All these dead people..." I asked with a hint of anger, that he wasn't taking it serious right now.

"I don't know what you mean (Y/n)... It was probably just a bad dream.. Michael Myers doesn't exist" He said and scratched his head.

I looked at my arms,  no bruises.. no blood... no scars either.
So it was just a dream,  all those horrible things that happened... All those tears,  the pain, the screams of innocent people...the rape... The thought of the word made me quiver... But it didn't happen which made me happy.

"Yea.. It was probably just a Dream.. But can I ask u something?" I asked and played with my (h/c)  hair.
He nodded and smiled softly.

"Do you remember the first kiss we shared?"

He laughs lightly and cupped my cheeks in his hands.

"How could I forget such a beautiful day in my life?" He said smiling and stroke my cheek while his eyes were glued to mine.
"It was on the 28th October. You invited people over to your house and threw a party. "

I coughed heavily as my eyes widen in shook.
Was I really dreaming all what happened to me?

"Which day do we have?" I asked and furrowed my eyebrows.

"The 1th November" He said as a matter of an fact.

I furrowed my eyebrows more and looked into his eyes.

"Go to sleep (Y/n) " He said and pushed me lightly down.

"But I'm not-" I yawned and finished my sentence "-tired"

I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep.