XVII

The sunlight tickled my nose, warmth filed my body.
I lightly opened my eyes and got used to the sunlight through the window.
I rolled over to the other side of the bed and hoped that my boyfriend was still next to me,
but he wasn't.
I huffed disappointed and got up from my comfortable bed. Last night was amazing.
I enjoyed every second of it, it felt good. I felt loved, but in the same time scared.
I wasn't scared of him, I was scared of the dream I had, where that man raped me.
I still can't get the image out of my head, it felt more real than just a dream.
Even where I am right now doesn't feel like the real life.
I don't know why though, it's just the feeling in my belly that tells me
'GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE' but I don't see a reason why.
I hissed at the sudden headache. All the pictures came back to me.
As he held me down on the bed, chuckled as I cried....as he..."NO!
STOP THINKING OF HIM!" I was screaming at my thoughts. His chuckle filed my head as I screamed.
The door got burst opened and a very confused/scared person was standing there now.
My Boyfriend.

He ran towards me and embraced me in a tight hug.
I cried into his shoulder and was clinging on him like if I would let go,
I would never see him again.
His hand played with my hair and told me the whole time 'Everything will be ok' or 'calm down, it's ok' but how can be anything ok now?
I feel like a lunatic person. I've gone crazy in my opinion since I had that 'Dream'.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" he suddenly asked me and pulled back from the hug, so he could look directly in my teary eyes.
I shoke my head and remained silent, I didn't want him to get annoyed by this problem,
I think he already is kinda pissed off.
He frowned as I did not answer and pulled me into a hug again.
"It was the Dream...wasn't it?" he assumes, I gave a small nod as answer and he huffed.

"Well that's something you have to deal on your own" he bluntly said and pulled away from the hug.
'Is he being serious now?!' I thought angry and frowned.
"Are u serious now?" I asked Irritated and folded my arms. He rolled his eyes and walked out of the room. I followed him and grew even more angrier.
"I won't be home till 8PM so don't wait for me and go to sleep" he said as he put a fedora on his head and put on a red/green striped Sweater over his black shirt.

"Where are you going?" I asked annoyed and grabbed his wrist as he wanted to step out.

"Work" he bluntly said and tried to remove my hand from his wrist.

"Where are you going?" I asked annoyed again, I know that he's lying. He doesn't go work since he had the injury a few weeks ago, well...In my 'Dream' he had an injury.

"I GO TO FUCKING WORK" He screamed in my face and shoved me to the ground.
I looked at him with a straight face, but was rather shocked by his sudden action.
I stood up and pushed him to the wall. He was now the one who looked shocked, but soon was replaced by a very angry look on his face.

"I think someone forgot where it's place is" he muttered angry and walked dangerously towards me.
I backed away slowly, but still remained brave and with not scared expression on my face.

"Tell me darling..." he began to say, his voice got deeper and hissed at the word 'darling'.
I reached with my back now the cold wall and slightly feared the thing he was about to do, whatever he has on mind now....it's not good.
He was now so close, that I could feel his hot breath on my neck, I turned away from his face but immediately faced him again as he turned my face towards him.
His normal (eye color) eyes weren't there anymore, they were replaced by fire red orbs and that evil smirk on his face made him look even scarier.

"...what do you fear the most?"