IX

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE AND A FORCED LEMON!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! ;)❤

(Y/n) Pov

I don't know how many hours had passed...or days...I can't tell, when I last saw the sun or even the anoying dog from my neighbour. I would give everything, to get out of here. I Just wanna see (Boyfriend). I hope he's ok...and what about (B/f/n)? I hope she/he is ok. I'm feeling weak, so damn weak and I'm so damn tired. I can't cry anymore...I feel broken. My voice is low, because I screamed all day. I hope that someone heard me, but my hope becomes just a dream...a peace of brooken glas...hope? Does it even exist for me?...I don't think so. 'NO! GET YOUR SHIT TOGEHTER!', I thought angry. I looked up from the ground, as the Killer left the room. This is my only chance. A chance to escape this horror..this nightmare...Luckly Michael forgot to put the chains on me, as he stept out of the room. That means, he's still in the house. I learned that he only put the chains on me, when he is gone for a long time. I got up from the bed and went to the door. I open the door and saw the steps, which lead upstairs. I'm scared as hell'cause I don't know what he is going to do to me, if he finds out, that I escaped. I tried to stay quiet as possible, but the stairs didn't make it easy for me, because they made a squeaking noice. I just hope, he's stupid enough, to not hear me....what am I talking about?! He's a fucking Killer! He's not stupid, he's fucking smart! Should I turn around and go back to the bed? Maybe he is just testing me, if I'm stupid enough to escape him...

'NO! I don't turn around! I got that far now! Don't give up!' I motivated myself.

I saw the door, I'm almost out of here! My heart raced, I felt Hope! I felt happy! I will see my Boyfriend again and my best friend! I grinned and reached for the door handel, as suddenly a knife was thrown against the door. I was stuned and I could only image the grin of the person behind me. I slowly turn around and faced the cruel person, who kidnapped me and kept me here for days. Michael Myers. We looked at eachother and it was totally quiet, as suddenly a husky voice broke the silence.

"Where do you think, are YOU going?~"

"J-just wanted t-to c-check the d-d-d-" "the door?" He cut me off and I could hear the sarcasm.
"You think that I'm that stupid? You wanted to escape... you're very naughty...you need a punishment~"

"FUCK YOU!", I screamed.

"Sounds like fun~"

He laughed and walked torwards me. I gasped and took my chance to run outside,but I was immediately withdrawn by Michael.
He threw me over his shoulder, but he didn't carried me downstairs...No, he carried me upstairs to his room, where he put me on his bed.

-!FORCED LEMON!-🍋

He pinned me on the bed, I tried to wiggle out off his Grip, but he pushed my hands away and took off my clothes. I couldn't do anything, I knew exactly what he was about to do and I didn't want that. He didn't listen to my cries or my pleases, he just chuckeld. I was now naked infront of him and he was staring at my Body. He chained me up, on the bed and got up. He put off his Jumpsuit and took of his shoes.

"P-P-P-PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!!!", I cried and tried to get out of the chains.
He took off his masc, but I couldn't see his face, because the room was to dark. He got on top of me and smirked.

"You need to learn, who you belong to...and I make just sure, that you know,that you belong to me... you're mine~"

As He finished this sentence, He kissed my lips rough and ignored my whimper. He kissed my sweet spot and I tried my best not to moan, he noticed that and growled out of frustraition.
He took off his boxer shorts.
I couldn't even say something, because he immenditaly thrust his member in me. I screamed out of pain and cried.

"P-P-P-PLEASE STOP!!!!"

But he just ignored me. He thrusted even harder. I don't know how long he did it, but it felt interminably.
He came inside of me and got off.
He pulled me into his chest and purred in my ear "You're Mine~"

This chapter was requested by
caskay666, I planned to publish this chapter in a few days, but the reader asked me, if I could update today....so I hope you enjoy this chapter!😉❤