XVI

***THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!***

"Honey I'm home!" a voice yelled from the living room, which belongs to my Boyfriend.
I walked down stairs and was greeted by a toothy grin from him.
He opened his arms for me, so I could give him a hug.
I smiled too and ran into his arms, which caused him to stumble backwards.
I giggled as we fell to the ground, he grunted at the impact and looked deep into my eyes. He grinned playfully and rolled me over, so I was now under him.
He pinned my arms above my head and smirked.

"I won~" he said calm in a deep voice, which caused Goosebumps all other my body.
I tried to get up but he held me with a tight grip on the ground.
I kissed his nose as he came down to my face, which surprised him and looked at me shocked.
I took the opportunity to roll him over and climb on top of him. 

"I won~" I said mocking and smiled mischievously after I saw his shocked face. I played with his lips wit my thumb.
His breath quickened and he suddenly pulled me down to him, his eyes looked hungry and passion.
He began to kiss me, which surprised me first but then I relaxed and kissed him back.
He grinned into the kiss as I returned the kiss.
He picked me up and carried me into our Bedroom, where he put me down on the bed.
He didn't break the kiss for one second...

*LEMON STARTS!*

I could feel his member getting harder as it was pressed against my soaking wet twat.
I moaned as he bit my lip and shoved his tongue inside my moth.
I was fighting for dominance but lost as he went under my shirt with his hands and grabbed my breast.
He took my shirt off and my pants, without breaking the kiss and then he took out the rest of my clothes.

He took of his pants without breaking the kiss and i could see his boner through his underwear. He took his Shirt of which revealed his muscles.
I could feel my cheeks getting hotter.

"Like what u see?~" He asked in a seductive voice and bend down to me again.
I nodded my head and smirked as he started to kiss me again.

He slid down his black underwear , revealing his long hard cock.
He started to kiss my neck and I felt his mouth moving down to my breast and gradually making his way down . His wet tongue flicked against my nipple as he moved downward and started sucking which caused me to moan louder.
He sat up and got on his knees, pulling my legs up. I felt his hard dick pushing at my entrance until he finally pushed himself inside me.

He started to slowly thrust, gradually gaining speed. I grabbed the betseehts for support and then held on him as he went faster.I felt my body tense up as i orgasmed with a loud moan and he pushed in one last time as i felt him cum deep inside.
He panted and rolled off of me.

He pulled me closer and kissed my forehead and but the bedsheets over our bodies. I closed my eyes and drift off to a deep slumber.