Chapter Eight

Carter's P.O.V.

"You know, I wish I've met my big sister..." Sophia's been rambling about her big sister which is me and it makes me hard to say to her the truth. If I tell her she may get mad at me for not telling her. She may get scared of me and stay away from me forever.

"What are you going to do if you can spend a day with your big sister?" She looked at me for a while and smiled

"What?" I frowned confused.

"That will not happen... Mammy said that my big sister's an angel now" She said softly

"So, what if she's here and you can be with her for a day. What're you going to do?"

"Oh so... we're playing pretend like mam, Bella and I use to play." I just nodded. She acted like she was thinking and looked at me smiling.

"I f my sister is here for a day, I'll give her hugs like this..." She put her arms around my neck and hugged me tight. "And give her kisses..." She kissed me all over my face making me giggle. She pulled away giggling.

"And we'll go to the park..." Her eyes lighten up. " And we'll play all day" She looked at me straight in the eye." And I will tell her I love her and I miss her so much" And that made my heart melt. I'm disappointed at myself cause I never got the chance to even take care of my sisters when they were still a baby. I stroked her hair and she smiled at me.

"Why don't we go downstairs, You must be hungry" I said then she looked at me and nodded. I climbed out of bed and helped Sophia get down.

"Cart, Bella keeps telling me I'm crazy. Am I crazy?" She asked pouting at me as we walked out of my room making me giggle.

"No you're not sweetie" I giggled making her smile. We walked downstairs and saw that they're not here.

"Where are they?" Sophia looked at me with worried eyes.

"Maybe they're in the kitchen" I said to her then suddenly the kitchen door open revealing mam and Aunt Kim and they jumped a little when they saw Sophia making her giggle and I saw mam smile. Mam crouch down and open her  arms. Sophia looked at me and I nodded. She run to mam and hugged her.

"I've missed that giggle and smile" Mam said. I was watching them and kinda felt a little jealous. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for them all but somehow I feel like they've forgotten me. I think only Carson still cares for me. Only Carson visits my grave at the cemetary, Mam never visits me neither the girls. And that makes me sad.

"Cart" Sophia called making me turn to her and saw mam looking at Aunt Kim and I know she's freaking out. I looked at Sophia and raised my eyebrows at her.

"Come on now let's eat" She said waving her hand for me to come as she enter the kitchen.

"Be there in sec" I said to her and she smiled.

-------------------------------------------------

Carson's P.O.V.

"What do you want babe?" Mam asked Sophia as she sits her down on the counter. Now everyone's looking at Sophia after they heard about what mam just told us. I noticed Sophia's back to herself again and I'm glad she is, but I can't help to be intrigue on what's going on with her.

"Mammy, I want pizza" She said as she swings her legs and keep looking at the door. Mam gave her what she wants and starts talking everybody listening.

"So where did you go?" Mam asked as she sat opposite Sophia and Bella sitting on her lap. Sophia took a bite of her food before putting her head down.