Chapter Eleven

Carson's P.O.V.

A week had passed and it's already mam's birthday tomorrow. Me and my sisters have been planning our surprise for her. Well, since she's already back on XFactor for the live shows, we decided to surprise her there. I already talked to Uncle Si about this and he agreed to it. The only problem now is Bella and Sophia being excited too much and I'm afraid it'll slip out and they'll accidentally tell mam.

Now, I'm in my room making sure everything will be ready for tomorrow. I took the video camera from my drawer. I smiled. I didn't open this for 4 years. The last time I opened this is when I was making Carter's documentary. Sometimes the kids or mam will take it and video tape stuff.Suddenly, Sophia wearing a  cowboy hat and Bella with crayons came running into my room giggling and jumping on the bed making me laugh.

"Woah, Ok sit down now" I said and they sat in front of me.

"What're you doing?" Sophia asked. I smiled and look at the video camera on my hand. And that's when I got the idea.

"Do you want me to video tape you?" I asked and Sophia grinned while Bella frowned shaking her head. Bella doesn't like her in the camera that's why it's always Sophia cause she loves being infront of the camera.

"Oh, Isabella you can just make the cards for mammy" Sophia said and Bella's face lit up. Bella loves art . She loves doing it. Bella nodded and sat beside me so I can video tape her sister.

"What will I say?" Sophia asked as I faced the camera towards her.

"What do you want to say to mam for her birthday?" She look up like she's thinking and then she grinned.

"Alright, I'm ready" She smiled.

"Okay, Go!" I said as I push the record button.

-------------------------------------------------

Mam just arrive home and it's already seven. Earlier I invited Aunt Kim over to discuss the plan to her. When she heard the plan, she loved it. Aunt Kim also suggested that we make breakfast for her so me and the kids went to the shops to buy some stuff and while we're there I also picked up the gift I bought a week ago. It needs work that's why it took a week for me to have it. I also told the girls that they shouldn't tell mam the plan. I made them promise and crossed their hearts so that's enough. Mam is obviously tired.

"Mam you okay?" I asked her as I sat beside her on the sofa. The girls are asleep upstairs. She looked to me and smiled. I frowned at her, I'm sensing she has a problem.

"Mam is there a problem?" I asked her but she doesn't respond. She started to tear up so I immediately hugged her.

"Mam?"

"I filed the divorce papers" She whispered. I sighed and rubbed her back.

"Don't cry now mam. You still have us." I said as I pulled away. She wiped her tears and sighed.

"I know, its just that... he made me think that he changed"

"I understand. We'll be with you through this." She smiled weakly.

"Thanks son." She smiled as she ruffled my hair.

"Did you have dinner already?" I asked her turning the TV on.

"Yea. Kimberley and Nicola went to the studio earlier. We went to McDonalds"

"Alright"

"Where are the kids" She said standing up making me look at her.

"Oh, They're already sleeping." She nodded abd grab her bag.

"I'm going to have an early night pet. Lock up yea." She said walking towards the stairs.