Chapter Sixteen

Carter's P.O.V.

The girls stayed all day just talking and cuddling with Carter. They told stories. She told us she was the one who did all the flicking of the lights and all crazy stuff. She also said that Sophia can really see her and talk to her back then. We didn't realize it was getting late and soon the girls said their goodbyes with all the crying cause they won't see Carter after today. And now we're all cuddled up in mam's bed.

"This was the best day ever" Carter whispered making me sad cause its like she's saying goodbye.

"Mam..." She whispered.

"Yea." I looked at mam who's doing her best to hide the tears.

"When I go, Please be happy. Don't stress yourself." then that's it. I saw mam's tears fall down and I started to tear up also.

"Carson..." I looked at Carter who was staring blankly at the ceilling.

"What is it baby sis"

" Please promise to take care of the family and yourself. Don't ever leave them. And the kids, take care of them okay. Stop drinking yea, You've been a really bad boy while I'm gone. Stop that." That last bit made me smile. I wiped my tears

"Where will you go?" I asked then she shrugged.

"I don't know, only God knows" She let out a giggle to lighten up the mood. We stayed silent for a while. She looked at us and smiled.

"I'll never forget you guys" She whispered.

---------------------------------------------

We're here at Gale's grave. I hope she's happy where ever she is right now. Earlier in the morning, we woke up and she was gone but then she left a little note by the fridge saying 'See You Soon'. That note somehow lighten up the mood in the house. The kids cried but mam explained it all to them and they understood it.

"I hope your happy up there love" I looked at mam who's looking at the sky. I smiled at her and walked closer to her.

"I'm sure she is" I whispered making her smile.

Thanks for being there always baby sis, Takking care and looking out for us. I think its time for you to be happy and take a rest. I love you and I'm letting you go.

---------------------------------------------

A/N: That's it Guys. It's done. Thanks for supporting this book. I really appreciate it. Please also support my other book. ThanksXx -AC