Chapter Fourteen

"I'm Home" I cheered as I walked in the house. I miss this house, even though I was just here yesterday. I wonder the house is so quiet. I looked at the clock to see it's only 7:30 in the morning. It's too early for them to be awake so I decided to make breakfast for them. I skipped to the kitchen happily and prepared the ingredients. I decided to make pancakes and waffles. I miss making them. I hummed along as I made them. I also baked cookies for my sisters.

"Who are you and What are you doing" I grinned as I hear my big brother's voice but I didn't turn around.

"Good morning big brother. What do you want for breakfast" I slowly turned around and looked at him. He looked at me with wide eyed. He was about to scream when I stopped him.

"Please don't freak out" I said to him. I walked up to him and saw him shaking. I stood infront of him with tears in myy eyes.

"I really missed you" I jump to him and hugged him tight closing my eyes. I felt him stiffened but I eventually felt him hugging me back tight making smile. He pulled away keeping his hands on my shoulders abd looked at me.

"You're alive" He swallowed. I grinned at him.

"Yeah but only for a day" I said. He let out a breath looking at me. He stroke his hair.

"After that I'll be gone" I said and I saw tears in his eyes then he smiled.

"I don't care. You're alive" He lift me up from the floor making me shreeked like a little girl then pulled me in his arms spinning me around. I hugged him tight giggling. He put me down and he pulled away. I see tears in his eyes and I wiped them away smiling.

"Aww. My brother's a softee" I giggled. He smiled at me.

"Come on let's set up the table" I said to him grabbing his hand. We set up the table when I heard the girls coming down. I looked at Carson who was smiling. I went to the front room.

"Hey baby sisters" I said naking them look at me making their eyes wide. " Miss me?" I opened my arms and crouch down. They shrieked and ran to me hugging me. Sophia pulled away but kept her arm around my neck and she turned to Isabella.

"You can see her?" She asked Bella making Bella giggle and nod then she turned to me.

"I miss you" She smiled and hugged me again. I lift them up and carried them in the kitchen putting them down to their sits. Carson walked beside me and put his arm around me. 

"What do you want my little princesses?" I asked them making them giggle.

"Pancakes!" They said at the same time then they giggled.

"Just wait here and I'll get them" I giggled and walked towards the counter. I took the pancakes from the counter and walked back to the table placing the plate of Strawberry pancakes in front of Sophia and the plate of Chocolate pancakes in front of Isabella. They cheered and started to eat. I sat beside Carson.

"Big sister's very pretty" Isabella said making me smile. Then I heard someone going down the stairs. I looked at Carson.

"Mam's coming. You go with me, incase she'll faint you go catch her" I said to him making him laugh. He stood up and ruffled my hair.

"Okay, come on" I stood up and we slowly walked to the front room. Me following behind Carson we faced mam. I gripped on Carson's shirt.

"Oh Good morning pet" Mam said making me smile. Carson held his hand out and I take it.

"Morning mam, Uhm... I want you to meet someone but please don't freak out okay?"He said and I squeezed his hand.

"Yeah" Mam said. I let out a breath and stand beside Carson revealing myself. Mam's eyes widen and her jaw dropped. Carson immediately ran to mam's side.

"Hi, Mam" I whispered. She tried to say something but then she fainted. Carson caught her and lift her up carrying her to the sofa. I immediately sat on the sofa as Carson layed mam beside me her head on my lap.

'

"I told you she'll faint" I said making him chuckle. He went to the kitchen and came back with a glass of water and the kids following him behind. Carson put the glass down on tge table and sat on the couch. I started to stroke mam's hair.

"So what do you want to do today?" Carson asked making me look at him.

"I want to meet the girls." I smiled at him. Sophia and Bella sat beside me and cuddle to me.

" How did this happen?"

"I don't know either. I just remembered last night I prayed then when I woke up I'm not transparent any more." I smiled. Then I felt mam stirring on my lap so I look down. She opened her eyes and she sat up straight looking at me.

"Are you okay?" I smiled to her. Her eyes filled with tears as she looked straight into my eyes.

"It's okay mam, It's me" A smile formed in her lips making me sigh in relief. She immediately pulled me in a tight hug giving me kisses all over my face.

"Is it really you?" She whispered and I nodded and smiled at her. I pulled away and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"I missed you" I whispered as I wipe her tears away.

"I missed you too baby" She said pulling me into a hug.

"Mammy, we want cuddle too" Sophia said making us pull away giggling.

"Okay come here" Sophia and Bella climbed in the middle of us. I looked at Carson who's smiling at us.

"Hey, What are you doing smiling over there. Don't you miss me huh?" Carson giggled and walked towards us. I'm so happy. I'll make this day perfect