diciotto.

« if you love someone, set them free. if they come back they're yours; if they don't they never were. »

i'm crying look at paulo,, what a man!

valentina's pov

a month later

i'm sat on my sofa in my living room, still in rosario. i've got my laptop on my knees, searching for jobs while listening to the music channel.

'maluma is such a man.' says teresa, sat next to me, eating an apple.

'seen him live, met him.' i say not looking up from my laptop.

'wait what?' she says in shock, nearly chocking on her apple.

'at his concert in barcelona, he's a big barcelona fan so he met leo and i so happened to be there and i got to meet him as well with anto and alejandro.'

'what the fuck, that's so cool! why do you get to meet all the hot guys.' she says sighing making me laugh.

i open a new tab on my laptop and type in "flights to turin", scrolling down looking down at the prices. the rosario airport doesn't fly to turin, which means i would have to go to paris madrid or london then take another flight to turin.

i select a date and a flight, teresa looking over at my screen.

'still can't decide whether to go or not huh.' she says.

'yeah, but it's still too early.' i say closing my laptop and moving it to the side.

'it's not too early, you've waited nearly a month! it's better to do it now before it's too late. come on tina, i want to see you book it now.' she says grabbing my laptop and putting it back on my knee.

'now.' she says looking at me, dead in the eye.

'alright, alright calm down.' i say laughing, opening my laptop again.

'this week.' she says as i select a day for next week.

'i don't even know where he could be! shouldn't he be away in london for his match against tottenham?' i say.

'nope, his match is two weeks afterwards. i've been keeping up to date with his training and his matches so you have no excuse!' she says.

i select a flight on wednesday, which is in two days and i'll arrive there at around 6 in the afternoon. when i click on pay, i could feel teresa getting closer and closer to me.

your flight to turin has been booked

'yes!' she shouts jumping up and down on the sofa.

'paulo and tina kissing in the train, k-i-s-s-i-n-g.' she sings.

'get down, you'll break the sofa.' i say laughing.