ventidue.

« if you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love. »

wOW

wOW

valentina's pov

'that was amazing.' says paulo panting next to me.

i just had sex with paulo for the first time, not only was it my first time with paulo, but it was my first time altogether.

i honestly didn't know what to expect, i've never really thought about "my first time", but i knew i was ready. i'm 23, nowadays that seems quite old, but it just wasn't one of my thoughts. i never really was bothered about doing it, i had other things to think about it.

i didn't tell paulo, i was too scared. maybe he would change his mind or get weird with me. but he didn't seem to notice i had never done it before. honestly at first it hurt like a bitch, i thought i was dying but eventually it started to feel good.

i suddenly notice my bare chest is showing and quickly cover it up.

'baby girl, your body is beautiful. there's nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed' he says softly, obviously noticing, putting his hand in mine and intertwining our fingers.

even though i am extremely tired and sore, i can't keep this a secret from paulo.

'paulo, there's something i need to tell you.' i say turning over and facing me.

'what is it?' he replies, his bright hazel eyes looking at me.

'i haven't been truthful with you about something. i haven't had sex before, that was my first time.' i say quickly.

at first paulo's expression changes into a frown but then he softens up.

'oh my goodness, why didn't you tell me?' he says softly.

'tina, you should have told me! i wouldn't have cared if you had never done it before, i would have made it even more special. and i wouldn't have been so rough, i must have hurt you. tina i'm so sorry.' he says angry with himself.

'no no, stop paulo. it's not your fault, it's mine. i was just scared that you might think different of me that i was still a virgin.'

'of course i wouldn't, i'm actually honoured i get to be your first. but i truly wish you had told me. i feel so bad now. i could have made it extremely special and gentle.'

'it's fine, i'm just glad i got to do it with you.' i say with a smile.

|x|