ventiquattro.

« love is when he gives you a piece of your soul, that you never knew was missing. »

third person's pov

third person's pov

paulo is sat impatiently at the airport in turin. the second training finished, he came straight to the airport. he didn't even get changed or shower.

he is wearing a hoodie, he thought standing in an airport with just his training kit might seem a bit obvious, a few people have looked back at him obviously recognising him.

he notices a few people walk through the gate, he quick stands up and tries looking over people's heads to see if he can see tina.

'where is she?' he said to himself.

more people come through, then finally he sees tina. he grins like a child seeing her walking with her suitcase, he can see her laughing at something. paulo moves past someone and notices her laughing with a tall man who is wheeling one of her suitcases for her.

he frowns, suddenly feeling a pang of jealousy hit him. tina and the tall, handsome man continue walking until tina finally sees paulo.

'paulo!' she says happily rushing over to him and giving him a hug.

'hey man.' says the man smiling paulo, paulo just looks up at him with a frown.

'this is marc, we were sat next to each other in the plan then he saw me struggling with my suitcases so he came to my rescue.' says tina with a smile.

'yeah, she told me all about you.' says marc.

'oh and here are her suitcases.' he says handing the cases to paulo, who takes them without saying a word.

'well we better get going, i've got to unpack. maybe we could meet up one day!' says tina with a smile.

'yeah sure thing! see you around t!' he says with a wink before they both walk away.

paulo and tina walk to his car in silence, tina slightly confused on why paulo isn't talking. They put her cases in the car and sit in the front.

'paulo, what's wrong?' asks tina looking at him.

'nothing.' he says not looking away from the road.

'you're not talking, tell me what's wrong.'

'wouldn't you rather talk to marc?' he says mocking her voice.

'i fucking knew it! you're jealous aren't you?'

'well you both seemed a little friendly if you don't mind me saying!' he says pissed off.

'actually, i do mind. you honestly can't trust me on a flight? what did you expect me to do? just sit there for 7 fucking hours?'

'sorry for getting the wrong idea when i just see you and him both laughing together, you didn't even acknowledge me!'