ventiotto.

3 months later

3 months later

third person's pov

'miss franco, i am so glad you replaced our old teacher.' says lorenzo, one of her students.

'yeah she was horrible, we didn't learn anything with her.' says mattia.

'oh come on guys, she couldn't have been that bad.' says tina laughing.

'and please i've told you, call me tina.' she says.

tina has been working in the school for just over 3 months now and she absolutely loves it. she loves interacting with them. at first she was nervous and she knows what teenagers are like, being one herself not that long ago. but her students have warmed up to extremely well.

when she was given her own classroom, she made sure to make it feel as welcoming as possible. not just a typical desk / chair type of classrooms, she also added a small library of books and dvds they can borrow in spanish and english, she's got a little fridge where she keeps some drinks and snacks.

it took some convincing as the principal was slightly annoyed how the new teacher wanted to make all these sudden changes. but a months later, the teacher is delighted by the improved level language the student in her school have.

'honestly, i wasn't a big fan of the spanish language. but you've shown me some great music to listen to.' says mattia.

all these compliments are making tina smile but she is wondering why all of a sudden they are being so nice.

'why are you all complimenting me? you're still having that english test next week.' she says laughing.

'oh because a little birdie told us it was your 24th birthday.' says diego.

'and we decided to buy you a present as you're our favourite teacher.'

'wait how did you know?' she asks confused.

'your footballer boyfriend told us.'

'oh.' is all she could say.

mattia gets two gifts out of her school bag and passes it to tina.

'you guys, you didn't need to.' says tina putting her hand over heart. this is really warming her heart.

'stop arguing and open it!' says martina laughing. tina takes the smaller present and slowly opens it. It's her favourite perfume.

'you guys, this perfume is really expensive!' she says looking at the box.

'we all chipped in, it wasn't that expensive.'

'that's strange as well as i've nearly ran out.' she says, some of the students wink at each other when she's not looking.

she sets down the box of dior perfume before she takes the bigger present. she opens and it and smiles. she looks through the pages, putting her hand to her mouth as he eyes get watery.